Ch 16

Bakugou defended, "I would never hurt him."

"So you never told him to jump off a rooftop?"

Katsuki's voice hitched. That hit a dark point that was sadly true. He did tell Izuku to jump off the school rooftop, but he took it back. Still, the damage was done, and Izuku may have forgiven it, he won't forget.

"He told us everything." Shoto revealed. "You harassed him for years, and now you want to force him to love you."

"That's not true." Bakugou's voice cracked a bit.

Todoroki sighed, "You're a ticking timebomb, Bakugou. Sooner or later, he'll get sick of walking on eggshells."

Izuku knocked on the door and called for them. Todoroki opened the door and pretended like nothing happened. Bakugou was silent, slowing falling into doubt.

"Aizawa wants us back at the dorm to remove your cuffs." Midoriya informed. He looked between the two of them. "I'm guessing you want me to keep the fight a secret so neither of you leave our class."

Todoroki shook his head. "Thank you, Midoriya."

Bakugou was silent the entire way back. His mind was overthinking everything. Izuku hadn't shown enthusiasm in the relationship, Bakugou being the only one to initiate anything. Then again, he did say he needed to make up for everything. Of course, his aggressive actions weren't doing much.

Todoroki disappeared into town again by himself. It was getting late, and Aizawa would scold him for staying out past curfew; however, Shoto went to meet someone.

When Shoto was younger, his brother, Touya, ran from home. Everyone thought he was dead, but he made connections with Shoto. The teen was close with his brother but not part of the league of villains.

Upon entering, Shiggy greeted him. "Ah, Todoroki. What brings you here? Isn't it a school night?" It was more poking fun than an actual question.

Touya, who hid behind the alias of Dabi, preferred to keep their type of connection a secret. It was safer for both of them. Shoto found Dabi sitting at the bar.

"Sho, what are you doing here?" Dabi questioned. "Finally had enough of the corrupt hero society?"

Shoto rolled his eyes. "I just came to ask for a favor."

"Which is?"

He took a seat next to his brother. Kurogiri knew he didn't drink, so he offered a glass of water instead. Toga listened in to their conversation.

Shoto explained. "I want you guys to kidnap Bakugou again. And this time, keep him ... or kill him. That would be better."

Toga giggled, "Ooh! What did he do?"

"I want Izuku, but Bakugou is his soulmate."

Dabi smirked and held back a laugh. Toga pouted, feeling a spring of jealousy. Shoto looked to his brother with an annoyed look.

"Going full yandere, are we?" joked Dabi.

Shoto kicked his brothers leg. "Shut up. Are you gonna do it or not?"

Twice pitched in on the conversation uninvited. "Sure we can! No way dude, that kid is nuts."

Shigaraki thought for a moment. He then smiled and fully agreed to help Shoto. "Think about it! If that Midoriya kid ends up with Todoroki, we could convince him to join us!"

He then added, "But if we help you, you'll have to join the league officially."

~_~_~_~_~

Follow, Vote, and Comment!

Toodles~