Ch 18

Todoroki stayed true to his word for the entire week. He ignore Izuku and barely muttered a word to Bakugou. Eventually, the resentment Katsuki had towards Shoto faded.

After class Friday, Todoroki knocked on Bakugou's dorm. The blond was surprised to see him.

"I still feel terrible." Shoto lied. "A new restaurant opened up down town. They have some pretty spicy stuff there."

"And?" Bakugou sassed leaning on the doorframe.

"And I'll buy you dinner tonight."

Bakugou eyed him, trying to see anything off about him. A silence fell between them for a moment. Doubt held on Bakugou's features.

"If we hang out more, Aizawa and the class will see you less aggressive, Izuku too." Shoto persuaded.

That was enough to make Bakugou agree. The two got dressed and left the dorms. On their way out, Izuku caught them at the door.

"Kacchan? Todoroki? Where are you two going?" Izuku asked.

Todoroki stayed silent and looked to Bakugou to answer. He scoffed at the silent teen and answered, "Icyhot is taking me to some restaurant downtown to patch things over."

Izuku beamed with excitement and suddenly hugged his soulmate. "Thank you for getting along."

"Sure, whatever," muttered Bakugou as he reluctantly returned the gestured.

Midoriya waved them goodbye and went inside. Todoroki led Bakugou downtown, and the darker the sky became, the more suspicious Katsuki became. After a long walk, Shoto stopped by an alleyway.

"No way there's a restaurant down here!" Bakugou shot, looking around.

Todoroki shrugged, "There isn't. To be honest, I didn't expect you to fall for it."

"Me neither," a gruff voice echoed from behind.

Bakugou whipped his head around to come face to face with Dabi. He quickly raised he hand to set off an explosion, but Mr. Compress stepped in before he could. He shrunk the teen down to a blue pearl.

"Don't let him escape. Otherwise, this will be all for nothing." Shoto ordered.

Dabi nodded to his brother. "Reel that Midoriya kid in."

The pair left through a portal, and Todoroki walked back to the dorms. He did his homework and went to bed like normal.

Later, Izuku knocked on Bakugou's dorm room door. When he didn't get an answer, he went searching. Nobody saw him leave other than Izuku. He eventually went to bed, but something kept him tossing and turning.

Back at the league of villains base, they managed to lock Bakugou up in chains. Shigaraki had no intention of recruiting him this time.

"I can't believe that half and half bastard is a traitor!" Bakugou growled. "I'm gonna kick his ass!"

Dabi chortled, "Still has that firey attitude."

"Shut it, you zombie looking idiot!"

Dabi rolled his eyes and ignored the blonde kid. Toga was sulking in the bar stool next to him, gripping her knife.

"I want Izuku." She pouted.

Dabi scoffed, "What happened to that floaty girl, huh? Go after her." He thought about his brother and Midoriya.  "I guess he'll be an okay brother-in-law."

~_~_~_~_~

Follow, Vote, and Comment!

Toodles~