wills butterflies

After will ranted into his journal about the different emotions he was going through hence being kissed on the cheek by mike, he couldn't sleep at all he couldn't stop thinking about the fact Michael wheeler kissed HIM.

So the very next day he got dressed in blue jeans and a red long sleeve shirt. After brushing his teeth and observing himself in   the mirror, in Wich he didn't necessarily find himself attractive but he wasn't bad looking either..

He walked down the hall meeting eyes with Jonathan who was higher than the clouds, will rolled his eyes at the sight of it, "I'll walk to school i don't think you should be  driving!"

Will walked out, started on the sidewalk, looking down at his feet he couldn't help but spiral in his head, mike kissed him on the cheek, i mean he obviously didn't do it on purpose so...

Why am I overreacting? He obviously didn't mean to kiss me on the cheek , but for some reason whenever i think about it i start heating up and my stomach feels like im at the top of a rollercoaster

Will didn't know why he felt this way, then at that exact moment he realized he had a crush on his childhood bestfriend, and he stopped in his path yelling out "shit!" Causing an old couple on their porch to look at him oddly.

He looked around and began speed walking scared that a kid from his school might've saw him, he was already the new kid! But that's not the point, the point is he had a huge simpy crush on his bestfriend.

He started imagining the many ways this could ruin their friend ship if mike found out, he realized he couldn't tell Dustin any of this what if Dustin tells mike?he couldn't risk it.

He just had to keep this inside him, for as long as he could withhold it!

After moments of walking he was startled by a giant honk of a car, (no it's not mike!) It was Jason, "hey fag! Eat shit!" He yelled before throwing a slab of raw meat at will knocking him down "suck that faggot!"

Jason drove off, will pushed the meat of of him and sighed today was already going to shit and he had to pretend he didn't have a massive crush on his friend, he was already regretting going to Hawkins.

(This was so rushed and it wasn't even really focused on his butterflies but whatever!)