I'm in trouble

"Almost a full month!! A full month missing English William?!" Joyce though usually calm about this sort of thing has been under slot of stress from work lately.

"I'm sorry mom! I just.." will was already having a bad day and this made it so much worse.

"Why do you miss specifically English do you want to get held back?!" Will sighed he never liked getting in trouble.

"I just hang out with mike at the bleachers when English class comes.."

"If he's going to be such a big distraction maybe y'all shouldnt talk? School is a priority will?! Look at your brother? He went through a breakup and now he's not in college?!"

.will hated being yelled at it was the worst feeling ever, he was already overwhelmed by the slurs he'd been called today, tears started filling his eyes as he completely ignored his mom's faint yelling over his thoughts and ran to his room slamming the door.

Joyce sighed realizing she messed up she was just stressed and tired and couldn't handle more on her plate..she knew will would be alright in no time..

Will on the other hand was crying into his pillow thinking about pulling out the journal again, but after a whole hour of crying into his pillow he drifted off to sleep.

Hours later he heard a knock at his door.. "will sweetie, Mike's here to see you!" Will woke up in an instant hearing Mike's name and wiped the snott from his nose.

He rushed out the door to see mike standing just down the hall, "you can come in!" Will yelled from his room, mike made his way down the hall to wills room for what felt like centuries long.

"Hey.. why weren't you at skull rock?" Mike asked he was worried that he may have ruined their friendship.

"Oh i just.." will was about to lie and say he wasn't feeling well, but something inside him told him he needed to tell mike how he felt.

"You keep acting like really awkward around me, and it makes me uncomfortable because i have a massive crush on you!? and i know that that probably grosses you out so if you don't want to be friends anymore its fine!"

Mike's jaw dropped his stomach filled with butterflies, both his heart and his mind had to process this. That is not at all what he was expecting to come out of wills mouth.

After thinking for half a minute, both of them standing there awkwardly mike sighed "will, would it be gross if i liked you?"

This is not at all what he expected to come out of Mike's mouth he was confused as to why mike asked this, i mean yeah mike liked kissing will on the cheek but was he really a fruit bowl?

Will answered truthfully.. "no it wouldn't be gross! Why..? Do you like me like that...?" Will hoped from the bottom of his heart the answer would be yes.

Mike thought for a moment before responding, "i think i do..?" Will had no idea what that meant but it was much better than mike saying no!

"Well if you like me does that make you a homo?" Will asked he wanted to make sure mike wasn't grossed out by the thought of liking guys..

"I guess so.." mike responded, he wasn't even mad he liked guys he was just confused.

Will continued trying to make sure that nothing between the two would get ruined "well what do we do if we both like eachother?" Will asked his palms were getting all sweaty he was so nervous by the situation.

"Most people date..but we most certainly couldn't do that!" Mike added he didn't know if he wanted to date will and he didn't know if will wanted to date him.

"Maybe we could work it out through actions?" Will asked, he didn't quite know what he meant by that and neither did mike but i think they both got the idea..

-mike nodded and walked over to the door opening it, the moment it opened Joyce had fallen to the ground.

She was listening in on their conversation, mike just looked concerningly at her before rushing out of the house.

(This chapter was goofy LMFAOOO)