'your so dumb'

mike got up with a severely disappointed face on and opened the door and continued to hand the notebook to will, "nice sketches of me" mike said flirtatiously. will snatched the sketchbook back and looked up at mike who grabbed one of his hands and was opening wills bedroom door. "i think i know what we should do tonight" mike said and will instantly picked up on it dropping his book on the floor and shutting the door, "mhm and what is that?".

he asked softly and sarcastically, "you ever heard the metaphor 'cats got your tongue' ?" , they continued to flirt as mike will set his hands around wills waist "yeah", will said "well in this case a cats got your tongue..and i'm the cat"  

-y'all can use y'all's imagination, but for the fact these are minors were just going to say that they just made out- 

now of course no one was expecting mike to have done that but he really doesn't want this relationship to be hurt, especially after seeing a flower given to will by a girl and a bunch of art of another pretty boy with freckles.this was a really idiotic move as anyone could tell.

Joyce and Karen knocked on the door before coming in anyways and the moment they walked in and saw mike in a hoodie and will shirtless they stepped right back out probably instantly, " well they'll wake up eventually" 

Joyce advised, "no i can go wake up mike" Karen assured . "no i insist let them wake up on their own" Karen sighed and they headed towards the kitchen to have a conversation, a few minutes after they had left wills weekend alarm went off "10:00 am" it showed, both boys groaned and mike reached over will and slammed his hand on top of the alarm button to stop it. 

will sat up and dangled his feet off of the bed as mike looked at the back of will tapping on his shoulder, "wheres my hair tie?" mike began and will lifted up his arm to show a hair tie around his wrist, "wheres my shirt?" will asked, mike sat up just a little and looked around the room, "on the floor" mike pointed to a spot not so far from the door.

will got up and grabbed his shirt sliding it back on and walked over to the door setting his hand on the knob, "don't leaveee meeee" mike bawled, "dude i'm hungry" will complained so mike rolled of the bed and let himself fall onto the floor before getting up and off it to walk towards will and hugged really tightly causing will to drag him as mikes legs scraped along the hardwood floor right in between wills legs.

will walked into the kitchen and smiled at his mom before getting a cup of coffee "hey Mrs .wheeler" will mumbled the moment mike heard he let go of will and feel to the floor "wha??" mike got worried and started looking around as his mom looked at him sitting on the floor from over the counter. "mike stop being an idiot" will objected, and mike got up quickly "why are you here mom!?" mike protested. "well i got worried you kind of left without saying anything??" Karen argued.

will walked over to stand next to mike with a cup of coffee in his hand, "okayy and??" mike got a bit mad, will looked at him like he was out of his mind for talking to his mother that way and nudged his leg, "oh my gosh will! honey you have a rash on your neck are you okay?" will quickly covered the hickey and sighed " i'm fine mom" Karen and Joyce looked at each other suspiciously, "okay come on mike you need to get ready, you have detention again today!" so mike flashed a smile before heading out the door with Karen "bye Joyce!" Karen added. 

when mike and Karen got in the car she gave mike a calm but conversational look, "what is it-?" mike asked in a aggressive tone, " do you think you might be different!?" Karen asked and mike looked out the window not paying that much attention while Karen started driving, "like how?" he babbled, "well i haven't seen you talk to Jane much" mike looked over tiredly "what does that have to do with being different?"

"look you should try to hangout with more girls okay?" mike nodded and continued to think about the sketchbook.

"a hickey." Joyce paced back and forth shaking her head "three inches is all i ask." hopper babbled, "damn wheeler kid" Joyce looked at will and smiled grabbing him by the shoulders, "don't do this to your poor body, take care of it" Joyce advised to will, will got so frustrated that he eventually just ran off to his bedroom.

(this one was a quick short one, also im realizing that the shorter they are th more chaptrs im going to have to write :( ) 

\