- hopper and mike-

Mike and will, holding each others hands.

Mike's  palms were sweating, he just now realized the mistake he made. Not only was hopper going to be in there but so was El.

They entered the house rushingly, Joyce instantly headed up to them scanning will.

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt while over there?!"

Will chuckled lightly, "I'm fine mom!!"

"I'm just making sure!" Joyce had been worried since the moment she found out will wasn't in his room, she didn't want a repeat of last time.

Hopper was sitting at the table with coffee in his hand, watching the tv from afar, he turned to look at mike and scoffed.

Joyce wasn't to happy about this reaction and looked a hopper with a *fix your attitude* kind of look.(the same one your mom gives you when you "misbehave" in public)

"I wasn't expecting mike here.."
Will sighed and looked down, to where he realized he was fidgeting with his hands, sometimes he did it without even noticing.

(I will like to point out that hopper doesn't really support homos, but he also doesn't hate his adoptive son)

"Sorry, i just wanted to hangout with will!"
Mike said nervously, he was honestly a nervous wreck.

El was upset about the break up, Jonathan hated him, and so did hopper.

The only people who liked him in that house were will and Joyce, of course he was a nervous wreck.

"Can we go to my room mom??" Joyce sighed and looked at will with a doubtful smile.

"Please??" He begged, mike joined in not even a second later, "pretty please Joyce??"

Joyce sighed and gave in, "yeah go ahead!"
Will and mike rushed to wills room giggling and all.

Joyce still needed to have talk with him about what happened with Jonathan and Lonnie but mike delayed the chat.

Before the boys could shut the door Joyce continued to yell across the hall, "keep the door cracked!!"

Hopper looked up at her with a concerned face, "why do they have to keep the door cracked? They're just teenage boys??"

Joyce looked at him with a bit of a shocked smile, "oh uh..y'know, nothing"

Hopper gave her the most confused face possible, "riiiight.."

Surprisingly el hadn't heard any of the yelling, she was to busy listening to music on her earphones practically the whole day.

She never came out of her room, no matter what the case was.

The moment mike and will got in the room they sat on wills bed with big smiles and hugged each other.

It was crazy how a moment ago will was crying from fright, but because mike was there he was fine now.

They layer on the bed still holding eachother in their arms.