a visit from lonnie

TW: parental @b^$€ ⚠️⚠️

Will woke up completely in a daze, he felt amazing i mean how could he not he got kissed by Michael, he wasn't even thinking about if him and Michael were dating or not he just enjoyed the feeling.

The feeling of having someone there.

But after a few moments he heard muffled yelling from outside his room, it's sounded like his dad.

His heart dropped, it was his dad.

The dad that didn't want him.

The dad that was ashamed of him.

The dad that thought he was disgusting.

Even though he had two loving parents, the knowing of the fact that his own father didn't want him, broke a peice of him a peice of him he carried forever.

Not only that but he was hit, abused. By Lonnie

He was yelled at.

He was shamed for calling his friend cute.

He wanted to make sure it was Lonnie before he started to overreact, he walked out of his room, that's when he could hear it clearly " YOUR A NO GOOD PEICE OF SHIT JONATHAN?!'

wills heart sank to the bottom of his stomach, tears flooded his dark hazel eyes.

He began shaking every remembrance of his father flashed moment, after moment in his head.

He sat down on his bed tears rolling down his pale rosey cheeks, he couldn't believe his abusive father was in the living room right now.

He had began to think, what if he hurt Jonathan, what if Jonathan couldn't hold him back, what if  he came into wills room.

He quickly grabbed a bag at that moment and stuffed some clothes and his journal in it rushing out the window.

He was lucky he lived in a one story house.

He ran and ran, tears filling his eyes and dragging across his face he didn't even know where he was going until he was at Mike's door standing there, Shakey

(This was extremely rushed because my headd doing slot of thinking, but i was able to finish this in 20 minutes?)