Divine Battle Part 1

The Nightmare that Lily had come true on the Last Day of the Festival. Xiao had suddenly disappeared from the Inn, alerting everyone. Lily didn't know what was going on until she saw Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver, and Mountain Shaper flying over the Inn. 'Child, we must go!'. With a frantic voice from her mother only confirmed her nightmare. 

Lily quickly teleports to Liyue Harbor as Osial; the Overlord of the Vortex appears over the city. The Jade Chamber was now flying over the city. Before she teleported to it, she donned her Goddess Form. Not only to help in the fight, but to also protect her identity.

Once she got to the platform, she saw the Adepti, The Qixing, Aether with Xiao all there. "What..are you doing here?". Xiao was surprised to see her. "Xiao...". Ninnguang steps up beside her. "Let us unite against this enemy". She looks at Lily and then at Xiao. "Will your friend help us?". Lily nods and summons her sword. "I will". 

Ninnguang nods and summons three Guizhong Ballista as the other Adepti fly to it. They imbue their power into it as Golden spears strike the God. Suddenly hordes of Fatui Members begin to attack the Guizhong Ballista. Keqing and Aether drop from the Chamber and onto the platform below.

Lily was about to join them but was stopped by Xiao. "Please be careful". Lily smiles at him. "Of course". They both nod as she joins the fight. Lily was in charge of protecting Cloud Retainer's Ballista. "We have not faced a God in several millennia. Let one see what you're capable of!" said Cloud Retainer. 

Lily nods as she summons more of her power. Her mother's spirit emerges 'Child, watch out!'. As she looked up Osial was getting ready for an attack. "What is that?!" said a frantic Paimon. Xiao looks up "That is Osial's Divine Power. I am...very familiar with it".

Did Xiao fight this God in the Archon War? Osial's beam comes directly at them as Xiao advises not to get hit with it. One was directed at Lily. She tried to get out of the way but wasn't able to. She closed her eyes ready for impact. 'Open your eyes!'. Her mother had stopped the attack. Lily thanks her and regains her composure. Paimon yells "There's so many Fatui! We can't hold-". 

Another woman's voice interrupts her. "Hahaha were you about to say, "We can't hold them", children?". Lily begins to feel a surge of energy as the woman speaks again. "Don't lose Heart. Here, take this".

Her attacks became more stronger as she fended off more fatui. 'Ping's Shockwave!'. Lily was beginning to feel the effects of her wounds when Ganyu's voice came. "With the Blood of the Qilin, I guard you against evil. Cast your fear of injury by the wayside and fight with all your might! I too did this in the Archon War". 

Her wounds were instantly healed as she smiled at Ganyu. Osial's attacks also became relentless as Lily tried to fight and dodge at the same time. Xiao's power suddenly came to her. "My name means "Swiftness". Take my power and run as I do". Her attacks became swifter.

The Fatui's numbers dwindled. "Children, you are strong. Perhaps you can withstand three forms of Adeptal Energy at once...". Ganyu's voice spoke "This will hurt a little...Please bear with us!". Both Lily and Aether shined with Energy. Next Xiao spoke "Once you've adapted, try to use them in battle". Lily attacks the rest of the Fatui. "The interlopers are no more. Now we may commit ourselves fully!". Lily nods at Moon Carver. One strong attack towards Osial seemed to affect it, but it only made it worse. Osial roars as it summons one more strong attack.

A/N: Hi! Ooh! The fated battle with Osial is underway! Is that an intentional cliffhanger at the bottom? Hm, I don't know.... Will Lily steal Aether's famous scene? Heehee! *Insert smug emoji* 

Well other than that I hope you guys have a great Labor Day Weekend!!!

See you soon! 

-Aria