Stonger~ Human!Soundwave x Reader

Time to time you always felt alone. Like deep in the oceans depths, where it is icy cold like an iceberg. Falling in the dark abyss. You normally couldn't take the pain in times people give you, always call you emo, or other things that the students, and people around your home town can think of. You never talked, which people call you a weirdo. Your parents ignores you just like everyone does the pain pulls you down more, when you decided to leave home. Into the woods where you think your safe from others, until you notice a group of teens followed you. Running for your life with tears in your eyes. They were catching up to you, leaving out of the woods. You were out of breath falling to your knees with no air. Gasping heavily turning around seeing them with bats, and crowbars. You stare with fear in your eyes, shutting them tightly.

        "Think be better your dead." The male says raise his crowbar, until he seen someone walking towards behind you. Looking back seeing a tall male, wearing like a mask. It couldn't be an fake one he had like sort of armor. His hair was black, silent like a ninja will attack without a sound. He stares at them, "Hey buzz off!" a female yell out. The male didn't say anything to them, just staring at them like he was giving them a warning, They growled, "Another weirdo who doesn't talk.. Fine we'll beat the hell out of you then." He charged at him, swinging his crowbar, the mysterious man dodge with his arm. I couldn't believe it didn't hurt him, in fact it didn't seem to hurt him badly. The teen boy was losing strength by the silent warrior pushing him back taking the chance to hit him in the face flying back into a tree hard. The others look at him with shock, he stood there staring back. U was amazed I didn't felt scared anymore seeing them run, he came up to me held out his claw metal hand like toward me. I accepted the offer blinking at him, I look down with a fear to speak. He just stared tilting his head to the side rather confuse he lift my chin up to him. I know he is telling me don't be afraid, "...Thank you..." I said softly, he lifted his mask up reveling his lips leans close to me press on mine softly. I was in surprise how soft they were they were cold, but they felt sweet to break away. I responded to the reaction a feeling came in my heart. He pulls away softly, "Your name." sound like he used a recording, in many voices. "..___..." You say to him Staring at you in the eyes, it was hard to see his.

        "___, I am Soundwave." respond with another recording, I smiled at him. I felt stronger after few years, when I founded out he was from cybertron his warlord accepted me to fight with them against the autobots. I felt stronger each day, mainly Soundwave always made sure I was kept safe from danger, even being taken by other males that was aboard in here. I can tell he is really strict I couldn't complain. He's really nice to me, and I love it. He had lift me up from the darkness to the sky where the sun shines.

        I feel stronger with Soundwave.