No angels, only sinners~ Human!Teen-Decepticons x Teen!reader

// Note: To those who are religious don't take this offense. I am religious-- yet I accept everyone what they believe in and never judge about it. Everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe in, right???-- RIGHT!! Everyone is a friend to me, not an enemy.

also I just love this song

Now onto the story!//

Another day in school, well to a new school. Where you've never heard of ever since your dad thought it was a good idea to move, really he was running away from your ex-mom who abandon you two. Basically by this saying she was thought to be the righteous woman, taught you that need to be loyal to ones you love dearly-- that there was the biggest lie what you hear from her. What your father seen she was with another man did made him furious about it, it happen least happen when you were a kid, it almost continued close to when you turning eleven years old. You tried to keep those belief within you hoping there was a light to all, then again you kept feeling that sadden and anger deep in you feeling blue inside and out, even around you where ever you go. Your mother did tried to reach out to you trying to get your forgiveness... Just turning away from her and she knows how much angry you were with her. Not only just her--- 

Even your own father.

You guys had the money, but in a way your dad got engaged by a snotty woman who wanted a nice home, nice car, nice outfits, and mostly wanted to be shown off she can get whatever she wants. Angie was her name, thought you would of gotten along with her from the first really she turn out to be a bitch.. Only cares for our money and that is why you hated her for. A gold digger is what she really was, pretended to be very nice to you when your dad was around giving her shit and she'll fake cry. Your dad will yell at you to be nice to her, until that is the day today you told him he can die along with your actual mom and that skank.

Knowing deep down now he felt bad, but not caring much anymore. Still keeping much in your own pride-- Until today... While you were walking like Author-chan mentioned in the beginning.-- Not the walking part, you all know what I mean.

Excuse breaking into the story-- Anyways, with headphones in to ignore everything else that surrounds you. Listening one of your favorite music to block everyone, yet maybe not. You had stopped when snapping out of your la la land a car almost hit you making you jump back. Taking out your ear buds, "What the hell man!!" yelled at the driver in the read car. Can see a teen opening the door with his shades on lifting them on. "Should learn to look both ways darling.~" giving a grin at you, rolling your eyes a bit. "Whatever.." just walking across the street now. Oddly enough for this mysterious male was confuse of the reaction he got decided to follow you while driving beside being irritated with this boy already stopping with an heavy sigh came out of you.

"Is there a reason why you are following?" Not surprise he had his window down, "You are an strange girl." Putting his car in park the getting out. Pretty tall, not too tall to say sort the same height as his shoulder. "I don't believe I've seen you around here before-- tell me where are you going?" he asked curiously... Rose a brow a bit, "To a school call Cybertron?" weird name to call a school, but not at all weird name one. His eyes lit up, "Ah, the new student! Who would of guess of that in a millions years.~" hummed a bit, "Now knowing we've just met, how about I drive you there. Class will be starting in a hour pretty far to get there." offering a ride? Strange enough to see a student do that mostly when they look like the coolest one-- Probably part of the cool kids, that is your guess. "Well.. I guess sure?" Least he was nice enough to offer he open the door. "Careful when getting in." he told you, once you were in he gotten in to the driver side. "So what's your name?"

"___" ((Your name)) answering his question.

"___, hm? Well I am Knockout. Honored to meet you.~" purred, so Knockout huh? Shrug a little he begin to drive--- But to speed to the school. Small panic within you because probably get pulled over by the cops. Lucky enough made it there without getting caught. Getting out the car little wabble, Knockout comes out like it was nothing-- what a prick.