Great friends~ Breakdown x Human!Reader

You were just a normal teen that normally gets in trouble, just like one of the students by the name Miko. She gets in a lot of trouble, yet she'll sneak out without getting notice. In times you hated her as well; Very annoying to you, and doesn't act her age in moments. What's worst she was the one who caused your left eye to be blind by a simple paper ball. Don't know when you will get your eye sight back, sighing deeply waiting for school to end so you can just go out and just to explore some areas as people say some "life form" was lurking around the abandon places, or top secret that you are not aloud to enter. Looking at the time waiting to turn 3:15 ((Note: I get out at 3:15 in school) as the time strike you were the first to head out. You were really quick, in times.. but when it comes to strength, you all about it. You had defeated some of the wrestlers that the school had, yet you were kick out after your left eye... Shame.... Getting onto your bite, hearing a voice, "Hey." You turn to see Miko. A fake smile appear from you, "hey... Miko." you say without trying to be rude. "I came to say sorry about your left eye." She says, "No, no. It's fine, just an accident." You say to her, "Listen I am late, so I'll see you in detention or something." saying that you started to ride your bike before Miko had a chance to say something, sighing to yourself when you got away. Riding to a location where you heard some weird activity that rumors had spread around the whole town. Making there at last getting off the bike looking at an abandon place.

You sigh to be brave to enter the building, putting your bike to the side to know where you can escape just in case if someone spots you. Can make an easy escape. Entering the huge building that has nothing but nuclear, and other stuff that the military will use... Wait, military?? Why would it be here? hearing sounds like talking, following it seeing something that shocks you. Two robots... No three, "Can we hurry before Lord Megatron calls asking where we are!" one says that seems to look like a female, yet he wasn't. "Calm down, we are only here to pick up something that Megatron wanted.~" the red one says, as the other one sighed from the other's whining. Pulling out you're phone taking a picture. They all stop.

Forgetting to turn off your light from it. You then hurried out, when one spotted you, "a human spy!" one yelled, getting to your bike, putting on your helmet, and riding off. Turning seeing a vehicle chasing you. Trying to ride fast as you can, taking a turn where the forest is at, even the river. Stopping turning seeing the "thing" transform in front of you, Getting off the bike and backing away. "Hold on there human." Picking you up, as you start swinging like a mad woman, stopping seeing his eye cover. He blinked as he looked at you, "Alright, as much I hate to ask. but what's with that on your eye?" he question, you huffed. "Some stupid girl name Miko thrown a paper ball and hit my eye..." He stops by that name, "Miko, small female?" Raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, what if?" "I met her... With an Autobot." You blanked. She knows about this? How? When? you had so many questions, in some moment he had started to have some interest. "You don't seem to like her." "I don't..." You growled under your breathe, he chuckled. "Tell you what. How about we work together like a team." He suggest, thinking about... Working with something you barely know, yet knows your enemy. Nodded, "you got a deal." he had picks you up, before continuing on with a conversation.

"I am Breakdown." he says first. "___" a respond from you, you two started to talk on the way back to a warship. Explaining to you, and told his warlord about you, which he says it was fine... Knowing this was a bad idea for him. You even got to know others, Knockout, and Starscream. Mainly getting to know more with Breakdown, as you both started to become great teammates from a month now.

You two were becoming great friends.