Loyalty~ Starscream x Cyberwolf!Reader

For apologies, been trying to do a lot

For apologies, been trying to do a lot. Even been trying to do little more, but always felt that motivation go away as well. A shitty drawing I did here lol. 

Anyways a story requested by Wolfsrahne I hope it came out well.

Hope you and everyone enjoy the story!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There weren't the greatest relationship kind of partners between you and Starscream-- okay so there is a reason behind all of it. You were sort of like a predicon, as you are a cyberwolf. Rare of it's creations to have, they said your kind have less it's 7% of it's population, so there were a few of you.

Anyways, back to the main reason with Starscream. He had encounter many of the predicons before and they weren't the friendliest with him. Maybe him not being a best caretaker for them as well. Did your best least have him put some faith in you, but there were a few setbacks with it all. That is you sort of screw up having him trusting you, so at this moment kept away from him. Megatron notice the struggle expression you had knowing he isn't gonna like it when he ask what is wrong, but might as well he needs too. "Is there something wrong, ___?" Hearing your name, perking up looked over to him. "No--Maybe--" only then took a deep breath. "Okay, there is. As you know, sort of trying to have Starscream to least trust a Predicon. Not all of us are-- can be rude, depends how we are treated." You told. Megaton chuckled a little. He knows the feeling at times, but then he had sort of rose a brow a bit. "What is it important to you though?"

More he wondered, more he then begin to question. "Do you love Starescream little wolf?" hearing him hum. You looked at him with a blush, "No, I just want to see us as partners is all!" defended your own statement there, only for the leader given a stare. "Are you sure for that, or are you really for him to notice you as an love interest?" that there where the conversation stopped he walked away, dismissing it. Now you did wonder if you loved Starescream, but there was no way of it-- He would never actually love you... Not the way he still treats your kind and rest. Sighing a little to yourself about that, maybe he can change-- just maybe.

Hours pass by, Soundwave come in the room where you were in sleeping waking you up. Opening both your optics, staring at the silent male. You never understand him, but someways he understood you. Guess can see your relationship with him is like friends, just like the rest-- Even so Megatron you see him as a leader. Walking in the front war ship, seeing Starscream who tensed up for the great leader came in. "Glad you both are here, I have a mission for you two, Starescream and ____." hearing he spoke your both names. The male optics widens, "My Lord, can't be serious me going with---" only for him to be cut off. "I didn't stutter now, did I?" glared at him only for the commander stopped, "Now then, there is a special object that needs to be brought back. You both are well getting it back." he told, Starscream was gonna protest but he had no sort of choice.

Down on earth, he grumbles still little upset he had to tag along with a Predicon creature. You didn't speak, which he did notice it not seeing some sort of sounds coming from you, like you usually try to do. Starscream was getting irritated some reason he didn't understand why he was getting that way, before he decided to speak he stopped when his locator for this 'object' was near. You did turn too ears perked up, picking up sounds. Slowly following it for Starscream had to follow you behind. Stopping to see the Autobots down there, he ducked down as for you were growling a bit. They were after the same thing you both were trying to get. Need a distract what you two need, only thing can think of you need to push them back or least lead them away. Rushed right in, Starscream shot up, "Don't rush in you idiot!!" he yelled out at you, alerting the three autobots before one reacts pulling their weapons up you tackled one down, growling at the other two. Now they were attention was toward you, and fighting you. This gives Starscream the time to get whatever that object was, he rushed down to get it only he stopped hearing a loud crash. He turn over to look seeing that Bulkhead had slammed you against the wall of the mountains. 

You being injured, but that never stopped you trying to keep on. Dodging Arcee for her though shoot you falling on the ground, grunting and panting out of breath. You were still in some sort of training, "Should we just put her down?" Bulkhead question, Arcee looked at you seeing the glare in your eyes. Pulling up her weapon that was pointing at your head, only Arcee being shoot. Covering yourself after that explosion as well, you felt something grab you and lift you up. Confused when running right out of the smoke, looking up seeing Starscream running fast he could to lose the autobots. He looked like he was gonna drop you anytime, when he thought was in the clear finally stopping and putting you down. "What were you thinking?!" he hissed, but trying to retract air into his system. "If you were killed, I would be responsible for your idiotic rushing attempt." As he was lecturing you, and calling for least someone come for backup to carry you. Your ears perk up, turning to the direction seeing Bumble Bee, you quickly jumped making Starscream scared and covered himself. Only he didn't got tackled, or felt that heavy pressure. Hearing a thud, uncovering himself he was still standing? The Mech was confused he turn to look over, seeing you on the ground-- bleeding out...

Bleeding out..

You weren't moving..

Starscream stared, only felt that fit of rage looking where the shoot came from shooting his last missile toward where Bumble Bee was hiding, another explosion. The ground bridge opened behind Knockout comes in with Soundwave those two being the backup, along with another decepticon soldiers. As they pushed making one Autobot run, Starscream stayed by you, only to hold you in his arms. Soundwave had to put his server hand on the others shoulder telling him he needed to take you to the medic bay. Being carried in by Soundwave, Starscream went to Megatron holding whatever object he had. As he returned Megatron didn't need to look back, "I see you are back, did you bring it?" he asked.

"I--We have.." Hearing the correction, which pleased Lord Megatron. "Didn't put yourself in that for once, surprising to hear that." Starscream came up, "...Lord Megatron, I-- I know this is gonna seem out of my own character... Why am I having a guilt feeling?" 

The leader turn to the commander, who was just staring at the thing he had brought back. Starsceam can just see your face, "Why am I feeling hurt on the inside, I shouldn't feel like this. WHY AM I FEELING WEAK?!" More he says it, it surprises the others.

"It's call emotions, humans, Autobots, even us have it inside." Megatron begin to say. Starscream looked over at his leader. "What you feel when you start to care about something, even if you don't care for or started to feel that respect with one." Looked at him. "Tell me, when she saved you... How did you feel when she was hurt? Rage? Destroyed? Maybe crushed when you realize you care for her. It's luck she will live, but if that happens again... What will you do?:

Starscream stared at Megatron in silence-- What would of happened if you did died? More he thought, he can feel that darkness surround him some reason. Was it the fact you had shine something for him, and never gave up even if you made mistakes for his trust? One point now, just handing over whatever he had in his hand to Knockout going to the Medic Bay, Knockout was so confuse what just happened. The Mech Commander was rushing to you, seeing the flashes when you appear in his sight. Smiling, and trying to talk to him. As he made it, you were breathing slowly. Soundwave was making sure no sort of malfunctions will interrupt your process in healing. The silent mech look over, knowing he should leave to let the two be alone. Once he was gone, Starscream stood beside you seeing you open your optics open slowly staring at the other. "... I'm sorry.." You heard him say that.

"..I'm sorry, I was wrong okay. I know you wanted my trust, and tried I couldn't trust your sort of kind. I always thought you and the rest are just wild beast that doesn't care of anything. After you--- saved me... I feel a guilt, and sober.." He slowly tears up. "Don't have to forgive me for my selfishness, and everything I did was rude to you... I can understand you were now pushing me away, I will-- leave." Before he left you held his server hand he turn. Seeing you were begging him to stay beside, he took the message to held your server claws in return. Return to his spot being beside you. 

Starscream can finally see it, you were very loyal to him. Seeing more you do anything for him, even if he was stubborn, but you put up with it didn't mind it at all. 

Loyalty

Is something you are giving once you think you trust that one, and willing to do whatever it takes. Things like this is hard to get, and that is something though.

Have to try to earn it, and to give it. That is only have to give one a chance--

A chance of a new life and chapter.