A thank you note

// Hey everyone, I know I don't normally make notes, we all know this is boring. I am gonna make this quick, maybe... Knowing I might make an long paragraph.

I want to say thank you guys for the comments on the Last update I had posted, I didn't get the chance to comment down, I was by my grandma's side, and hurting deep inside. Though, everything is calm glad that my grandpa is in the better place. Knowing some of you not a religious, or have a different religion, I still want to say thank you, all of you are the best.

Also i made that story as well, because my grandpa love adventure stories. He love transformers, and maybe horror stuff, I will always make up a random story for him. Making him felt he was there, and I'll always do the voices of the characters for him. Hard to do Optimus prime half the time, but hey. It was fun to do. To my point, that is my way saying goodbye to him, sure I'll draw to say it, but lot of times wouldn't say much, so another way to express it is by writing one more time for him... Knowing now he is happy, and no longer in pain.

Also, I am not ending this don't worry, I am gonna keep going. So yeah, thank you all again, and a story will be set on here soon.//