Best day~ Human!Decepticons x Reader

It was one of those days that things start to get a little boring, and that day was this. Ever since you were with the Decepticons, it was always the same thing. Going to school, wait till Breakdown pick you up, and return you to the nemsis base. All you did is sat in the control room watching others work. Sighing heavily about it, all you can do is just either sit, draw, or something just to distract you. Soundwave will in times come around to keep you company whenever you feel bored, or when he notice when you are. The Decepticons always seems like a family to you, just like how your mom and dad were like, before they were now too busy. Didn't minded; though, you wished they had a day off.

But anyways, you were pick up after school by Breakdown, You two talked on the way back to the ship. Getting out of the car, seeing Starscream reading a.. Human book, as they call it. It's a long story, they are like humans as well, but differences is, they are part organic robots. How Knockout explained to you about that, either way though it was cool they can switch to human like anytime they pleased to blend in. Problem was they don't know about humans interaction, and emotions well Soundwave and Megatron have like human actions. Getting off topic here, you coughed a little getting Mister high heels attention, "Why are you reading a magazine?" you asked him, "Knockout said this is a perfect way to learn about humans... Something like that." he huffed, giggling a little. "Screamer, that's just a magazine, just tells you about the news, products, and other." explain to the male. Breakdown laugh about it, he already knew what being human is like a little. Reason he picks you up all the time after school raising an eyebrow, then you tilt your head, "Why are you though?" questioning the tall male, "Megatron thought be good to go out to this New York, just for a break."  Telling you that. Breakdown and you blanked a little, Soundwave enter the room looking at you three silently as always. Making a question mark on his screen about Starscream with a magazine. "Don't ask about it Soundwave." Breakdown says, he was still confuse. Knockout came in with at least normal clothing. Yet he was one of thos pretty boys have to impress, Soundwave changed as well, just a hoodie with jeans, even sneakers. Would of thought he be the one to wear something fancy.

You did notice Breakdown was wearing a muscle shirt, and men shorts. He had another eye patch on him in stead of the black one he had. Starscream had a suit and tie, and of course dress shoes. He was the mainly one to wear something professional, Megatron enter the room. Wearing casual clothing. Wouldn't thought he would be the one wearing something more fancy as well, guess half of them want to wear something more comfy. "Be best if you leave your book-bag here ___." Knockout says, "I'll put it in the medbay." saying hurrying there to put it away. Knowing they want to hurry.

After few moments, making it to New York. Sun still sort of shining, Knockout sniff the air, "It's great to be out here." he says with a smile. Starscream huffed a little, "yeah, with humans that don't know how to clean after." making a yuck look seeing some parts have trash around. Soundwave was reading a plan-flip that tells about New York, and the locations around. You just looked at your surrounds, "I can't believe you guys want to come here, this place is expensive." Megatron looks at you, "Expensive?" Soundwave look up at Megatron like he was speaking to him through his thoughts. "Well then." You were no expert, but they always find a way to have money. You never asked how though, just going with it. Exploring the city it was like a dream. Just wasn't the type for you. (If you live in New York. Maybe it is.) For them though it'll be a strange day. Stopping by to a store to look around. You were just looking at shirts, one of the males that were shopping spotted you, "Hey there pretty, what's a girl like you doing here alone?~" Looking over at him, "Shopping?" raising an eyebrow at him confusedly, seeing the male chuckled. "How about we go get something to eat?~" Megatron hand appear on the male shoulder, hearing a growl from the guy. Turning but blanked seeing Megatron, and the others. "Is there a reason why you are flirting with someone younger than you?" he question, the guy laughed nervously, "I uhh- was just playing around." smiling nervously. "mhmm sure you were." Starscream glared at him. You didn't really expect this reaction from them, guessing being with them about a month, they really were like an over protective family. Seeing the guy run off, Knockout smack the back of your head, "Really, when will you stop attracting unknown males, if we never met them." Yep they are acting like parents again.

Glared at him, "Not my fault!!!" pouted about it, Breakdown and Megatron chuckled a little. Soundwave patted your head, "Lets just enjoy the night out." Knockout hummed, everyone agreed. 

One thing you have to admit, this was the best day. Not only that, you had the greatest team, even happily to call them family.