Last Night

You and the Autobots were having an good time shared laughter, smiles, and other kind; though, your phone rings at the moment of the celebration. Reaching down into your pocket to answer the call. As you answer the call getting the news about your grandpa... The smile fades, as the sadness leaps inside of your emotions you had hung up the call standing there with an expression of sadness, and anger that was mixing all at once. Optimus turns toward your direction, he wasn't much a party bot, but notice something was wrong. You hurried and left out of the base giving the male now an worried feeling, not too long figure out where you were going. Heading to Jasper's hospital the others used their holoforms of their humans to go in the place. Ratchet looked around to find you, lucky Bee found you... But... Sitting next to an old male, as you crying. Jack, Miko, and Raf came in as the others enter as well. Felt an hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Optimus, tears running down more and more. Hugging him as you begin to cry more, the others kept silent, with their head down. Hearing you cry they felt an sadness rushed through them Optimus hugged you back. Keeping you close, look over to the lifeless body of the man looking down at you now.

The others gather hugging you as well as you begin to cry more.

"...Why did he have to go?..."

And that.... Was the last you've ever seen him..

//... It was really an hard day.... This is an honor of my Grandpa just passed away. I'll miss you Grandpa... Please be safe in heaven..//