Happy Easter!~ Human!Decepticons x Reader

An sunny day, of course might will be. You were mainly the only child... Well your parents went out to a business jobs in different places, they pay for the house, and send you money for anything you liked. They think you are the innocents of theirs, yet that is not really true in ways. You sort of gotten into trouble, now you are stuck with them... The names are Megatron, Soundwave, Breakdown, Knockout, and of course Starscream, even the rest of these call Decepticons. Sighing to yourself since you didn't have no time for yourself on a holiday. Shouldn't complain though your parents are never here on the holidays, nor your birthdays. You did loved when they were around, mainly on Easter days. You and them have a lot of fun, and get to play games with them. Now it was just dull to you now they were now gone.

Sighing to yourself in school, as everyone talked about they'll spending time with their family. A huff came out waiting school to end so you can just go to the base with the Decepticons, and head home. While it did you walked out went to the same spot where you get pick up. Seeing a red car knowing it's Knockout getting in the car sort of staying silent, which he find it weird that you weren't talking. "So? What's with the silences?" he asked, "It's nothing..." you respond. Knockout raise an eyebrow, then drives to the nemsis. Doing your homework like you normally do, you did notice your parents did send you a Happy Easter text, and they were sorry they're not gonna make it on the holiday. Didn't respond to it though knowing you were upset. Softly sighed to yourself getting up to get something to drink leaving your phone on the table. Starscream was walking by notice your phone going off, as he knows not to look through it, but he was curious. Looking seeing all the text your parents sent you. Pleading for you to reply scrolls up seeing Easter... Confused him by the term.

He quickly sets it down, and left to the main control room where the others are at. "So that's what was bugging her." Knockout made the statement, "What is this Easter?" Soundwave search it up. They all read it, "hmm, never knew humans be into this kind of stuff." Starscream tone was displease. Megatron could agree, yet hating just to see you down would just make him upset. "We'll try it..." Everyone went silent for the moment. "You're serious Lord Megatron?" question Breakdown, "if it brings _____'s in a happy mood again... Then it's worth it." Megatron made his point. The other's couldn't deny it they did missed your smile.

After the next day, was Easter... Great time.... You look out the window, while the teacher is explaining, then noticing Breakdown was out waiting. You find it weird that he is here early, when the school bell rings you rushed outside to Breakdown that was standing there waiting. He sees you, "ready to go?" he asked, "yeah." confuse as you were, getting in looking out the window, while heading to another life.. Suddenly notice something, everything was filled with decorations. Blinking a bit, as there was a stop. Seeing the others standing there, opening the door looking at them, "what's going on?" you asked, then Starscream was the first to speak, "so... May hate me I look through your phone." Glaring, yet he did say something honest for once, "And so?" "So, we know your parents weren't coming home to celebrate a holiday with you. We decided to celebrate it with you." Megatron added in. You stare at them with an shock look, then tears fill up, everyone panic, but Soundwave. He came up to you with open arms. You had hugged him, Breakdown understood, "think it's a joy emotion." he state out, you smiled and shook your head.

Weird thing is all those times they didn't seem to care. They went all this trouble just to see you happy again, guess that's one job you were good at.

is brighten up the place with your silly happiness.