Chapter Six: Nandini

"Can I have a moment with my sister nyra please?" I look and Cabir and manik who were standing the opposite of me.

They nod at me as I take nyra to the side holding her hand. She was crying and I was too because I will miss her so much even though we are only 20-25 minutes away, it still makes a difference not seeing her everyday. For me she is my whole family.

"I will miss you" she hugs me as soon as we were away from everyone.

"Me too, I will miss you a lot—but you have to promise me one thing" I say whole hugging her tightly.

She breaks the hug and looks at me confused "what di?"

"If anything wrong ever happens to you here which I hope never does, but the first person you will come to is me. I don't care whoever it is or whatever it is, you tell me straight away Okay?" I look at her.

"Aap aise Kyu bol rahe ho? What's wrong?" She looks at me worryingly

"Nothings wrong baccha, I just want you to know just because I'm going away doesn't mean I won't be there for you, I will always protect you—from far or from close it doesn't matter" I hold her hand.

She nods "I know, but I don't want to live here without you—I hate it"

"Mujhe Pata hai, I promise I'll try my best to get you out from here as soon as possible just trust me okay" I put my hands on her cheek giving her a smile of hope.

"Planning to run away from this marriage already?" I hear Manik's voice from behind.

"Yes actually" I look at him.

"Well plan later, we are getting late" he says with a quite annoyed look. Ugh this man was always looking to pick up a fight with me.

I bid nyra and others goodbye as I get in the car with manik. So this is it. This is my new life from now on, I don't know if it'll be bad or the worst thing ever.

As I sit in the car next to manik, I turn around looking at nyra. I hope she stays safe here without me, but I need to think of a way to get her out of here. Without knowing tears start to fall from my eyes and they all on to my dress creating a strain.

"You'll see your see sister here and there" manik looks at me as he notices me crying.

"I know, I'm just worried for her" I wipe my tears away.

"She's got others—just not you"

"That's the problem" I look away turning my self to the window looking out from there and manik doesn't reply to that, maybe he didn't hear it or he chose not to look too deep in to.

We reach the Malhotra Mansion, it huge and unimaginable. The security started from the date to the main entrance of the door, the security was so tight that even a close family member has to follow procedures to get in. The Malhotra's owned a security company and it was huge, it had agencies and companies all around the world, their legal business was huge and perhaps that's the reason they got away so easily with so much murders and their illegal businesses just like uncle and ishaan. If you are the CEO of a security company I feel it's normal to have so many guards around you I guess, but this was all very overwhelming.

I took a deep breath as we step outside the car, manik leads me inside the house and it was royal from inside. The furniture was mainly black and white with mostly a marble touch, it was all so fancy and so clean for it to be only 4 guys living here—I've heard they didn't have maids or anyone either, sometimes their men would clean or they would just hire someone from outside but this was a tight pact security house.