Chapter Fourty One: Manik/Nandini

Nandini was crying uncontrollably, even though I wanted that she takes her emotions out and cry it all out but she was still weak and this could have an impact on her.

"Stop crying nandini, it'll be all okay" I tell her trying to get her to stop somehow.

After a few seconds her crying stopped, neither did she say or move.

I look at her and her eyes were closed

"Nandini?!" I pull her away and tap her cheeks but she didn't answer.

She passed out, probably from all the crying in the past hour. It was physically paining me seeing her like this.

"Take her in the room manik" Cabir makes me jump out of my thoughts, I carry her in my arms as everyone follows me inside.

I lay Nandini on the bed, her hand still gripped on my shirts collar, I carefully take her hands off it and pull the blanket over her. Her cheeks were wet from her tears, I wiped it off with my hand.

"We should've known! I cant believe we made this huge fucking mistake by tracing them like this" Cabir was pissed.

"It would've got to them anyways, I don't know how but it would've. Nothing could've stopped them, but we need to find who they are" Ahaan tells Cabir.

"Is our mother behind all this?" Aarav asks grabbing our attention to him.

"Are you surprised?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"A little yes, I didn't know she would go this far bringing Nandini's past in to this for her personal gain" aarav speaks, he seemed sad which made me recollect the whole incident he had with our mother, he was probably regretting trying to defend her.

"What can you expect from that selfish woman, after this mess clears I'm making sure she regrets every fucking second of her life" Cabir says in anger.

"Why did she even do this?" Kiara asks

"Because she threatened us to free her or else she will leak all this and she did exactly that. We thought we could find out who she's working with but I guess it all didn't go as per plan" Cabir tells kiara.

Cabir got a security alert on his phone.

"What about Nyra?" I ask kiara as she knew the deal with her, she had called her after this.

"She's a little confused, I told her to stay away from the news and said that Nandini will speak to her after all this clears up. I explained that it was important for Nandini to get better first" kaira tells me.

I'm so glad that she handled this part because I know Nandini was the most concerned about nyra, she has hid this from nyra all this time for a reason and for her to find out this way, it would've been so stressful for her.

"We need to find a solution to this, otherwise it'll create problems for nandini" Aarav says.

"Yeah but how? We can't even bribe every news channel to delete this news because it's all over the internet. It's hard to wipe this completely" I reply, if one thing goes viral on the internet it's impossible to remove that.

"The photos did more damage, Nandini's asshole uncle probably gave them" Dhruv shakes his head "I just want to rip his head off"

"Same here" Aarav seconds that.

"Manik I'll be honest with you" Cabir speaks up "I don't think there is a solution to this."

"What are you saying cabir?!" I look at him shocked.

"I'm saying the truth, it's out there. We couldn't stop it in time thats a whole different thing, but we can't wipe this off from anywhere. We can't even go and lie that this isn't true otherwise it'll create more chaos for Nandini, it'll put allegations on her because her asshole uncle isn't even alive" Cabir explains.