Chapter Fifty: Nandini

I came out of the shower to find manik still sleeping in the bed.

"Good morning manik" I try to wake up him as I go near him. I kiss him on the cheeks as I felt him humming in his sleep.

"Come here" he pulls me by my waist with his eyes closed and I almost fall right on to him "it's still too early" he whispers in my ears.

As I was on top him touching his bare chest he wrapped the blanket around us. My hair was dripping wet but he didn't seem to care.

He slowly opens his eyes as a smile grows on his face, he tucks my hair behind both of my ears with both of his hands cupping my cheeks.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Get up manik, don't you have something planned?" I look at him.

"It can wait" he leans closer for a kiss as I close my eyes, I felt my heart race. We have kissed so many times but every time it just feels like it's the first time.

I lean closer to him to initiate the kiss too, and I could feel manik giving a smile through the kiss.

The kiss got deeper and more passionate as his hands moved to my upper back sending me goosebumps.

I pull back as my phone started ringing.

"Mhmm leave it" manik says in his husky voice "it must be someone trying to interrupt"

I let out a small laugh "it must be kiara or aarav"

"Exactly they are interrupting, call them later" he kisses my lips.

"But—"

"Shhh" he pecks them again and then on to both my cheeks placing multiple kisses all over. "It's our honeymoon"

"Which is why we should get ready and explore!" I say as he groans.

"Fine but we will continue later if that's okay with you"

"Perfectly okay with me" I kiss his cheeks "now go get ready I can't wait to see what you have planned"

"Oh you'll be so happy" he says and then gets up from the bed to go to the shower.

Meanwhile I look at my phone to see who called. It was aarav indeed.

I called him back and put him on speaker while getting ready.

"Hi aarav, sorry I couldn't pick your call earlier"

"That's okay Nandini, I was just asking did you guys land safely?" He asked

I smile as I put my earrings on "yes we did, I was just about to call you guys"

"No worries, enjoy and send us photos!!" He says with excitement.

"I will, and are you keeping out of trouble and studying for your exams?" I ask him.

"Yes I am Nandini don't worry" he says.

I was still worried about him after our conversation the night before the flight.

"Okay good please don't do anything stupid aarav I really trust you"

"I won't Nandini, please don't worry and enjoy with manik! Also get me something nice"

"Of course I will" I chuckle

"Okay I'll call you later bye!"

"See you aarav"

He ends the call.

I blow dry my hair completely and put on a warm coach and stockings with a warm dress.

Manik came out of the shower 15 minutes later wearing a turtle neck black sweater with black jeans of course.