Chapter Fifty Three: Nandini

"Cabir will you be really letting our mother go?" Dhruv asks.

"Yes" Cabir answers "But don't worry we will get her again, I just want to make sure aarav is safe with us again"

"I knew something about that asshole rishi wasn't right" manik speaks as guilt in me rises, he turns and looks at me. "You're okay right?"

"Yeah I'm not worried about him, I just want aarav back" I tell him.

"We have to go now" Cabir says

"I'm coming too" I say

"Me too"

"This isn't a party" Cabir gets annoyed.

"Please Cabir" I request " I want to see aarav"

Cabir hesitates but then gives in "okay but you both keep a distance"

We wait in the car with Dhruv and Ahaan and it was Cabir and manik who was bringing their mother as soon as they drove ahead of us.

I was getting nervous.

Kiara looked at me "Nandini don't stress, aarav will be fine"

I gave her a little smile nodding.

We reach the old abandoned football ground that rishi told us to come too. It was weirdly gloomy today too. I wasn't just getting the most pleasant feeling, I felt scared like something bad was going to happen.

As we got there a few cars arrived in speed, we turned and looked that way. Rishi got out of his car and he also had people with him which were obviously his security. He has security too?? How powerful is he? And who actually is he?

Cabir didn't bring any security on the other hand because he knew the four of them were enough.

He didn't have anything covering his face to my surprise considering he was trying to hide his identity. What is going on?

I look at him, it's like within these two weeks he was a changed person.

"Where's aarav?!" Cabir gets straight to the point.

"He's in that car" rishi turns and points to the car and the windows drop down and aarav was unconscious, we could see him but not clearly.

"Aarav" I whisper, he looked like he was in pain, a tear dropped down from my eyes seeing him like that and I know ahaan, Dhruv, Cabir, manik and kiara felt helpless seeing him that way too.

"He's here don't worry—you know I expected this to be dramatic with you all getting shocked seeing me but it looks like you guys already know who I am" rishi smirks and then looks at me.

"Well I guess you can say you aren't so smart" Cabir says.

"Neither are you guys—it took the youngest member of your family to finally find me" rishi laughs. "You know I never wanted to involve him"

"Then why did you!" Manik's anger spoke "he's just a child"

"Yeah but that child tried to act smart, he tried to follow me and gather information on me. What a fool."rishi speaks "I couldn't risk him or any of you guys knowing because that would put jeopardise every plan of mine I've been planning for years"

For years? That means he was after manik and his brothers even before I came in their lives. This wasn't about him but this was something else.

"For years? Why? We don't even know you!" Dhruv says.

"But I do, I've known you guys since forever." Rishi looks at Dhruv and then back to manik and Cabir.

"What do you mean?" Cabir asks.