Chapter Fifty One: Manik

We were 5 days in to our honeymoon and it's been the best days of my life, we were going to a near by hotel for dinner.

"Oh my god!" Nandini almost screams seeing me.

"I knew it, it doesn't suit me" I look at myself in the mirror again.

"Are you kidding me? You look so handsome!" She looks at me in awe.

I don't know when but Nandini had brought me a white blazer and forced me to wear it today. I was always unsure about the light colours on me especially bright ones but Nandini insisted and I couldn't say no.

She herself wore a red dress and the length of it almost reached her ankle with heels which perfectly matched her look. She had her hair down in curls. She looked beautiful as always.

"Why did you make me wear this?"

"Ugh stop asking too many questions, aren't we getting late?" She looks at me.

I roll my eyes "let's go and you've chosen the restaurant so send me the address—"

"I got it handled manik, you aren't driving today—I organised a driver for us"

"Why? And why don't you want me to drive? How did you get a driver?"

"Again—way too many questions" she stop me putting her hand out as i looks at her weirdly.

"I have to ask questions for our safety, who is this driver? And how did you find him?" He asks

"You're becoming like me although sometimes even I don't ask this many questions" she crosses her hand looking at me.

I roll my eyes "Nandini but—"

"Wait good idea actually!" She cuts me off "how about you become me for the day and I become you!"

"And how exactly will that work and is a good idea?"

"I get to navigate everything today, which I kind of already have but you just get to be like me—enjoy and take good photos and stay close with me"

"Hmmm I like the plan but I have to say no because I have to keep you safe"

"I can keep you safe, my punches are good"

I take a deep breath then nod "okay fine but if at any point I think that it's not safe anywhere I will become manik again"

I am always concerned about Nandini's safety which is why I always serious when it comes to safety issues.

I laugh "okay, so you're me from now"

"Just a reminder that manik gives a lot of hugs and kisses to nandini" i shrug my shoulders.

"I know I know—but also manik doesn't like being late so hurry!" She holds my hand and drags me out of the room as I laugh.

As we head outside of the hotel, there was a car parked outside—it wasn't just any car it was a Maybach Exelero.

I tried to hire this car here but there weren't any available, I loved this car it was my favourite and I probably may have told Nandini about this once and I can't believe she remembered and more importantly she managed to get it for me.

"How did you manage to get this car" I look at Nandini

She looks at me like the most confident person "there's nothing that I can't do"

Oh right—she's me for today.

"I see" I look at her with a smile on my face.

She tried to act like me and she looked adorable, making my face expressions and the way I stand and say things.