1) The beginning

Second pov

You were walking around in your own home when you heard loud banging on the doors and windows, you had blocked them off due to the zombies. You really dont know how the whole thing started but you were glad it did because you don't have to go to school, don't have to deal with people and so on. Realizing you were almost out of food and would have to go out with the zombies, you groaned and grabbed your last can of chocolate pudding and sat on the counter, grabbing out a spoon and something to open the can with.

After opening the can, you started eating some until you heard a door get kicked down. Without realizing you grabbed a sharp kitchen knife you had and held it out, you heard a lot of shuffling before you saw a tall, dark haired, toned man with a crossbow. "What do you want." he turnt around fast, pointing his bow at you, clearly not seeing you "WE HAVE A LIVE ONE IN HERE!" he yelled and you got up and ran fast upstairs.

Opening a window and sliding down the roof, you landed on a patch of dirt and ran. "FOUND HER!" a deep voice yelled and you turnt around to see a simi younger man but he still looked old.

Turnning back around you ran faster not wanting to be caught by these people after how long you've been by yourself. "JUST GIVE UP!" the simi younger man yelled, sounding closer than he originally did.   You could hear the groans and moans from the zombies but you didn't really care you were just trying to get away from the dude. You ended up in a dead end, zombies around the place and the man catching up "Finally give up?" he spoke and you looked around thinking of a place you could run to.

Finding an alleyway, you ran into it and jumped up the fireladder for the fire escape routes and climbed it. Running and jumping from building to building you were stopped from a tall guy, around your age who was also wearing sheriff's hat.

Tying your hands, he said "So we finally got you. DARLY I GOT HER!" and shortly afterwards the dude you were running from comes up behind you, sighing you give in "Just take me to your damn camp." daryl laughed and made you look at him "Ah but we'll also feed you to the walkers sweetheart." walkers.. why did he call them walkers, you thought. "Pick her up carl." you looked up at the one who tied you "So you're carl.. Nice name for a nice lookin guy, hm?" you laughed, he picked you up ever so easily and started walking towards the stairway that led to the first floor.

After making it to the first floor, carl continued to carry you, until yall made it back to their car "Aye yalls place covered with these "walkers"?" carl nodded "Yes but there's a fence and we keep them down to a minimum, well try." he said as he put you in the backseat of the car, you hadn't realize yall were already there.  

After the drive

You woke up in some sort of cell? Groaning, you turnt over and got up.  Looking around the room, hoping to find something to pick the lock with, after searching the room you found something and picked the lock after making sure the coast was clear and for the doors. Running out and running to the front of the place you were taken.  

You found a hole in the fence and climbed through, lacing it back up to how it was, running for the forest with only your knife, the something you found to picklock the lock and a gun you found on the table.      

After stopping behind a tree you heard a loud screach and then daryl's voice "BLAME YOUR SON RICK!  I WASNT WATCHING HER!" assuming the next person that spoke was rick "REALLY?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" "WATCHING YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER THATS WHAT RICK" running further away, you realized the place you were taken to was a prison. A fucking prison you thought.

After a couple of days, surviving on squirrels and the "clean" water you found, you heard a scream "DARYL!!" sounds like carl, he sounds in distraught, you thought.  You heard carl scream for daryl again, and this time he sounded more in distraught. 

Wanting to find out why he sounded in distraught, you ran over to were he was and saw that he was surrounded by the zombies, well walkers as he and his crew would call them.  You walked out from behind a tree, you pulled out the gun and shot every last zombie that was crowding carl "Thank me later." you spoke as you turnt around and ran back into the woods.

You hid behind a tree, far but close enough to hear what was going on "W-wai-.." you heard as you were running and then you heard running footsteps "Carl! Oh my god, are you okay?!  your dad is gonna kill me, fuck.." "Im fine, just help me up" and with that Daryl's and Carl's footsteps faded and you let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding..

To be continued...