13) Sorrow

"I guess yall need another punishment for that, huh?" Negan spoke and then started doing Ennie Meanie Minnie Moe again. He paused in front of someone but you didn't know who.

You heard a "Maggie.. ill find you again.. y/n.. i love you kiddo...." and you shot your eyes opened yo see Glenn with parts of his head exposed and an eye falling out "N!-" you tried to yell before your mouth was covered.

Negan clicked his tongue and stared at you "Now hunny, you don't look pretty crying" he spoke, walking towards you and kneeling "Dwight move your hand."

And someone moved their hand "Maybe if you didn't kill my fucking father i wouldn't be crying" you spat and he was shocked at your attitude "My my...." And he grabbed your chin "You're feisty..." you pulled your face away from him "Get the fuck off of me." He smirked "Damn! I like you," he looks at Carl

"This your girlfriend son?" Carl just glared at him, this mean look on his face "SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO" Negan yelled and you flinched "Yes." "Haha good. Shes mine now." "Wha-No! I dont agree!" "Too bad kiddo."

You glared at him as he rose to his knees. You smirked and spat on his shoes "Fuck you." He glared down at you "I know you did-" "Oh I did."

Next thing you felt was your cheek stinging and blood running down your cheek. You hear Negan spitting right in front of you "Don't ever.  Or else someone you love will be like your father." He spoke glaring at Carl who was already glaring at him.

Time skip and almost to Hilltop

As you and Sasha were walking to hilltop helping maggie out, you couldn't help but wonder what he hit you with to make your cheek bleed.  Did he really hit you with his bat, aka Lucile? Or did he just cut you?  You supposed you would find out once you got to hilltop.

You made it to the hospital in Hilltop and sat Maggie on the bed/cot thingy.  The doctor checked her out and told her she just needed some extra like vitamins and so on.  Then he checked out your cheek after he cleaned it.

"Whatever hit you or well cut you, got you pretty good" he spoke as he was stitching up the cut. After he stitched it, he excused you and said that Maggie needed to stay for a bit.

You left and ran into someone, they caught you and asked if you were okay. Their hand was firm on your back and you couldn't recognize the voice until the spoke again "Oh. Hey y/n" you looked up at the person "Jesus?" He smiled.

"Maggie's still in there" he nodded and sat on the steps with you.  "Where's Carl?" "Back at Alexandria." "How you doing kiddo..?" You shrug. "I miss him.." and stared at your feet. Jesus wrapped an arm around your shoulders and brought you close to the point your head was on his shoulder "Im sure you do, but hey. It'll be okay."

You heard the trailer door open and you jumped up so quickly, you almost fell off the stairs. You turnt around to see the doctor and Maggie behind him.

Both you and Jesus moved off the stairs so they could walk out. Sasha came back from the trailer her and Maggie were to stay at, you were told to go home and help everyone at Alexandria.

You had protested it against it but once Maggie had gotten that tone of voice with you, you finally agreed. Now that you knew Maggie was okay Jesus had to take you home.

So thats where you went.  You went back to Alexandria riding on a horse with Jesus (i know they don't have horses but for the sake of this story they will).  Once yall made it to Alexandria, you slid off the back of the horse and thanked Jesus for the ride.

He nodded and left. Soon you heard the gates open and someone running towards you.  Little did you know that someone would hug and kiss you in front of everyone.