Extra chapter maybe? 🔞🔞

You hated Carl Grimes but his mom and dad, Lori and Rick Grimes were your parents, Britney and Charles, best friends and they lived across the street. "Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS" your mother, Britney yelled and you ran down the stairs "Yes mother?" "Carl and his parents are coming over, get in more presentable clothes." you nodded and left.

Once you got into "more presentable" clothes you walked back downstairs and your mom smiled at you "Thats better! They should be here soon, i want you to open the door for them and offer drinks and such" you looked at her "Dont look so dumbfounded." you rolled your eyes and just left not even letting her finish.

Soon you heard the doorbell ring so you went a answered, carl looked at you and smiled "Great to be here." and you rolled your eyes "Do yall want anything? water? soda? lemonade?" "Ill take a soda" "Ill take a water" you nodded and left to go to the kitchen and get a soda and water.

You came back with a soda and water.  You handed carl his soda and his mother her water. "Thank you, Y/n" they both said and you nodded.  Your mom walked out "Its great to see yall!" Lori and Rick both agreed.

"Where's your husband?" "Oh he's working, he should be home soon though." you said and rick glared at you "Glad to know your dad is your husband" you were shocked by his sudden outburst.

"Rick!" Lori yelled and popped him on the back of his head.  "Sorry y/n." "its fine." you went to the stairs and you heard lori go "Hey carl why dont you and Y/n hang out?" "Sure mom."

Yes, you hated carl but you and him had this huge amount of sexual tension.  Everytime he'd come over and go to your room, he'd tease you.  Basically touching you, kissing you, praising you knowing how you act when he does but he never fucked you.   You hoped today was different.

You got to your room and played on your phone. Waiting for carl to walk in. You started thinking about all the ways Carl could please you, the positions he could fuck you in. His hand around your throat.

And before you noticed, you were touching yourself through your pants. Carl walked in on you touching yourself, but you didn't realize. You didn't even hear him shut your door. You continued touching yourself and whimpered out his name.

"Say it again." and you instantly took your hand out of your pants "C-Carl! Knock first!" he walked over to your bed and grabbed your chin pulling you closer.

"I'd like to watch you touch yourself and moan my name. So continue." your cheeks flushed as your hand traveled down back into your pants and started back at pleasing yourself.

Carl let go of you and backed up. You continued touching yourself and tilt your head back, choking out soft moans and whimpers.
Carl stared at your state. You were very vulnerable. He could do anything he wanted. He could finally stop teasing you and could fuck you.

But no he waited until you begged him. "Carl..?" "hm?" you look over at him, pleasure and begging in your eyes. "Say it and i will." "Please fuck me.." carl stripped of his shirt, pants and shoes and walked over to you.

"Remove your hand princess." you did and you were told and carl removed of your pants and panties. He rubbed his fingers over your slit and then slowly inserted them into your vagina.

Your back arched and you moaned but he covered your mouth "Cant have our parents hearing, right?" you nodded as he continued to finger you.

Your eyes shut and your mouth opened slightly. Carl only knew this because he could feel your mouth opening due to his hand over it. "Faster.." "What was that princess?" he spoke while moving his hand away from your mouth.

"Fuck. Faster" he did as you said and you choked back a moan. "You're getting good princess." "Now how would you do with my tongue..?" he spoke moving down to his knees and grabbing your hips pulling your lower half closer allowing him better access to your vagina.

Carl put his lips on your clit and started sucking on your clit. You moaned, arched your back and slithered your hand towards his hair.

Pulling carl's hair, you climaxed and he continued "Carl stop!" he let out a low groan and you almost yelled his name until he looked up at you telling you to do it but you didn't.

Carl pulled away and grabbed his dick and slipped it inside your dripping wet cunt. You let out a whimper and carl let out a groan.

Carl started off with slow thrusts, the whole feeling was new to both you and carl. Soon carl pulled out and directed you to your knees.

You look up to him from your eyelashes "what am i meant to do..?" he smiled "Have you never?" you shook your head "I'll direct you through it. Go ahead and put it in your mouth" you did as you were told.

He gripped some of your hair and started moving your head back a forth "Keep like this and choose your pace." You wrapped your hands around his thighs and kept at the pace he had you at before.

You continued at your pace and he gripped your hair tighter "Fuck.. y/n im close." you pulled away to tease him but he pulled you back. "Don't."

You looked up at him from your eyelashes as he pushed you further and soon tears brimmed your eyes from it making your gag reflex be shown.

Carl smirked at you and played with your hair while pushing you further and futher until you gag each time. Soon he came in your mouth and you felt his cum trickling down your chin.

He removed his cock from your mouth. "You did such a good job, darling.. Im so proud." he said rubbing your cheek. Your cheeks flushed and you wiped your chin already had swallowing his cum.

"Get back up on your bed. The real fun is going to happen..." you sat on the bed and carl walked up to you, cupping your chin in his hand.

He kissed your lips, sucking softly on them. You could feel your lips swelling slightly but paid no attention to it. All you were worried about was what was about to happen after he finished kissing you.

And soon he stopped and slipped the head of his cock into you.  You let out a low groan and so did he.  "Fuck y/n.  Do you know how tight you are?" you shook your head.

He smiled and pulled you closer "Really fucking tight." he groaned as he continued thrusting into you. You started to moan louder but carl stopped that by kissing you and kept repetitively kissing you.

Soon he had cummed again after maybe your sixth orgasm? As he pulled out you whimpered due to you being overstimulated and when he pulled out his cock rubbed against your overstimulated clit.

Uhh so short a/n, chapter 8 should come out in around two weeks? Maybe less. Idk yet. Ill make an a/n when i do. hope yall enjoyed this chapter!