-I

༄❀❁❀❁❀༄

The whole palace was in a mess, people running over here and there, trying to make the palace as much presentable as they can

Despite all these excitements, no one is actually excited. Fear. This is what they are afraid of, getting killed if they won't follow the king's command. The citizen of Elino were afraid of their own king.

Their ruler is a demon, a satan's soul inside a human body. They did had a little idea about  their king's cunningness , but this. Noone ever predicted that Kim Namjoon could get so low, so low that he has trapped a helpless widow.  That poor queen was unaware that his life is going to be hell. Kim Jimin, late Kim Taehyung's queen , he was forcefully or unwillingly getting married to Kim Namjoon.

Everyone has known the tales of love stories of Kim Taehyung and his queen. Their love was famous in each kingdom, when the news of Jimin marrying Namjoon came out, people couldn't help but curse Namjoon. Widow, a poor soul, people always try to give them less pain than they already are in. But here , a widow was being dragged into a hell by a ruthless demon.

The servants unwillingly decorated the palace but that specific colour was missing, dishes were being cooked but the usual aroma wasn't there, perfumes were being sprayed but it was negligible. Everything was there but at the same time nothing was  there.

Kim Seokjin, the first queen of Elino was guiding the maids to decorate the room for Jimin, he asked them to spread scented flowers on the bed, the bed on which Jimin would sleep , with Seokjin's husband . Seokjin's heart was clenching , he wanted to protest that wasn't he enough? Were two queens not enough for the king?!

He smiled painfully and started spreading flowers by his own, putting more flower on the side where the king would sleep, Seokjin's husband would sleep, with someone else.  "Arrange the classical dancers for welcoming them." He managed to say, the servant nodded.

"Hyung you don't need to do this." Kim Jeongguk , the 2'nd King of Elino spoke up.
Seokjin looked at him raising his one brow.

"Privacy!" Jeongguk commanded and the maids bowed and left the room and shut the  oak doors.

"Why did you asked them to go? Now I'll have to do  this. Aishh" Seokjin started  adjusting the vase.

Jeongguk sighed and walked to Seokjin and held his hand, Seokjin glared him.

"Stop doing it. He is a demon. You don't deserve this. He doesn't deserve your love." Jeongguk said calmly because he knows that Seokjin would never listen.

"He. Is. Not. A. Demon. Do you know koo? When I met joonie, I was just 19 , he came to meet my father for asking my hand. He was so cute, he messed his speech and got embarassed , cutely hiding his face. We went to dates, he always helped others, he was so kind , ny joonie couldn't hurt a single soul. Koo, you had to see that how much he loved me, he treated me like a princess , his princess---"