-XXII

I've written it with 4K+ words. So leave your comments to let me know if I did good or not. And we are close to reach 1K votes on it.. So yeah..40+ !!

In the midst of a restless night, Jimin found himself caught in the tangled web of a haunting nightmare. In his dream, he and Taehyung were at a serene farm, basking in the warm embrace of each other's company. The scent of fresh hay lingered in the air as they laughed and danced under the golden rays of the setting sun.

"This is our sweet home, love"

"I love this, Taehyungie. I wanna spend the rest of life with you."

But then, without warning, the dream began to unravel. Taehyung's form started to blur and fade, like a painting being washed away by the relentless tide of time. Panic surged through Jimin's veins as he reached out desperately, trying to hold onto the fleeting fragments of his beloved's presence.

"Tae, please don't leave me," he pleaded, his voice echoing into the void of his subconscious.

But his cries fell on deaf ears as his husband continued to fade, slipping away from him with each passing moment. And then, just like that, he was gone, leaving him alone in the suffocating darkness of his mind.

With a jolt, Jimin awoke from the torment of his nightmare, his heart pounding in his chest. Sweat coated his brow as he struggled to catch his breath, the remnants of the dream still lingering like a ghostly specter.

As he lay there, grappling with the tangled mess of his emotions, the memories of the previous night flooded back with cruel clarity. The tsunami, the chaos, the overwhelming fear that had threatened to consume him whole.

And then, amidst the chaos, Taehyung had appeared like a guardian angel, pulling him from the jaws of death and into the safety of his arms. But now, as Jimin lay there in the silence of the night, he couldn't shake the nagging doubt that lingered at the edges of his consciousness.

Was it really Taehyung who had saved him, or had it all been nothing more than a figment of his fractured mind? The line between reality and imagination blurred, leaving him adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he whispered to himself, the words a desperate plea for answers that seemed forever out of reach.

"What is real, and what is merely a dream?" he murmured, his voice cracking with emotion. "And how can I ever hope to find my way back to the truth?"

In the darkness of his room, Jimin wept, the weight of his grief pressing down upon him like a suffocating blanket. For in that moment, he was lost—lost in the labyrinth of his own shattered heart, unsure if he would ever find his way back to the light.

"Why? Why m-me?"

In the depths of his despair, Jimin found himself ensnared in a web of anguish so profound, it threatened to suffocate his very soul. As the morning light filtered through the curtains, casting long shadows across the room, he lay there, consumed by the weight of his grief.