-VI

• Happy Maha Shivratri to all of you

Happy Maha Shivratri to all of you.
🙏🙏

"I don't feel much hungry. I am already full." Jimin muttered barely above a whisper while trying his best to not make eye contact with others at the dinning table who were judging him.

"Jiminie~ my dear, come and sit here." Jennie called him but Jimin just shook his head in response.

"No Eomma. I'm not feeling like eating . I'll eat in my room when I'll feel like eating." Jimin politely refused her.

They heard the ladies murmuring something about Jimin throwing moody tantrums like a spoilt brat, this made Jimin's mood sour while Jennie glared the ladies to shit their mouth.

"Okay. I'm also full. Lets go the ceremony hall. Don't you wanna meet others too? C'mon they must be waiting for you. " Jennie said while wiping his mouth with tissue and smiled.

Jimin visibly got tensed at the mention of the ceremony . He wasn't sure if he was actually comfortable with this or not?!

"What are you saying Mrs. Kim? How can you permit a widower to attend such an auspicious occassion? He is a bad omen for this function." A lady objected in between their conversation.

Her each single word stabbed Jimin's heart brutally as he hung his head low, feeling guilty to come here and spoil everything.

"Are you gone nuts? I don't believe in things like that. If anything, Jimin is a lucky charm for our family." Jennie replied while embracing his poor son in-law in her arms.

The ladies threw a disgusted look at Jimin who was trembling like a leaf in Jennie's shelter. He can fight against whole world for Taehyung but he wasn't strong enough to fight for himself.

"Mrs Kim, rituals and customs are made for a reason and we all have been following it since ancient times. First of all, he has gotten ready like he is a normal person and secondly, he is willing to enter a function which is for married persons." Another lady barged into the conversation.

Jeonnguk felt like throwing the jug against her head for spitting venom against Jimin who did nothing wrong. Or better slice their throats before they can utter another shit against Jimin. But he was helpless.

"Did you even hear yourself? Normal person? Huh? Just because he lost his husband doesn't mean he isn't one of us. And why can't he dress up? Its his house, so he will go wherever he wants , be it a function or be it your funeral." With anger in his eyes, Seokjin gritted out against the women who were targeting Jimin.

Well, Jimin and Jeongguk didn't really expect Seokjin to support Jimin. Jeongguk felt proud of his love to support the truth and stand against unfair. Jimin also felt a bit relief at the unexpected support.

Jennie also smirked at her son's sassy remark. He has learnt nicely from her .

"Mrs. Kim, you don't care but I do. Nayeon is my daughter too and I don't want him *pointing at Jimin* to be there. Its not like I hate him or something. But as we all know, widowers aren't allowed in baby showering functions so I'm scared that my daughter and her child will have to suffer the consequences." Irene, Nayeon's mother, spoke up.