-𝖨𝖨

_______☾︎♕☽︎_______

♪_______✰★☆✩_______♪

The palace which used to be merge in an eery silence  was now getting drown in the sound of a broken angel. The chamber which was made up of thick tiles and bricks , now echoed the cries of Kim Jimin, who was drown in his sadness.

Many maids were awake and so were some royals who wished nothing but to set the caged soul free from here. The majestic queen, Kim Seokjin was turning and tossing on his bed in discomfort. Not that the royal bed was uncomfortable but Jimin's cries  lit something inside Seokjin , ok maybe due to humanity but Seokjin didn't like the thought of Jimin crying . Doesn't matter how much poision he had against Jimin at that time.

"So much acting of being innocent and loyal to my brother , uff!" Seokjin murmured as he slowly sat up on his bed.

His gaze fell on his husband, the king, Kim Namjoon who was looking so peaceful while sleeping just like the young prince who asked for Seokjin's hand back in past. Seokjin softly smiled at his husband  and then  got up , moving towards the room Jimin was staying in.

As closer as Seokjin got, he could hear the cries getting more louder so he took fast steps and slammed the door open with force.

Jimin who was crying while leaning on the wall , sitting on the floor near the window, flinched badly at the sudden loud noise. He quickly wiped away his tears with the pretty dress he was wearing. He was still wearing the clothes from earlier.

"H-hyung-"

"Stop crying like this , Jimin." Seokjin said as he started looking around the room.

"I w-want him back so b-badly, hyung-" Jimin couldn't help but cry more remembering about his only star in the darkness.

Back in past, his husband would keep joking that Jimin shouldn't rely on anyone but his husband. He should give his all love and priorities to his husband because his husband is the brightest star which can  only lighten up Jimin's life else others are just few passerby companions who'll be with you until your luck is good. But Jimin used to tease his husband saying he says all these just because he wants more attention.

But now when the brightest  star of Jimin's life left him in the darkness, Jimin could identify who was his actual well wisher  and who was not. Nobody is giving him a single chance to say about his side, noone is ready to listen to his explanations.