-X

A pearl rolled down the pale cheeks, heart burning in fire and a desire to crush whatever comes in his view was blazing inside both his heart and mind

"How....How can I let this happen?"

Jimin sniffled while clinging onto Jeongguk's chest who himself was out of any words of consolation.

"This.... isn't the end, Jimin-ssi. This is a beginning, a chance for you to make everything alright." 

Came out from Jeongguk's venom filled mouth. The venom wasn't for the male in his arms but for the one responsible for everything happening right now.

Jimin scrunted his brows in confusion as he detached himself from the other.

"W-what do you mean?"

Jeongguk took a sigh before answering the question.

"Burn him....bury him, but for that you'll have to sacrifice this ... You will have to .... marry him."

He said with fire in his eyes and Jimin immediately got the meaning behind his words.

He hurriedly got off and started to wipe off his tears, giving a re-touch to his look.

"You always confuse me... where are you going ?" Jeongguk asked, getting up too.

"I'm getting married, so I've a lot of things to do. First of all, I need to contact Taehyung's best friend."

Jimin replied with a tight lipped smile.

"My majesty's best friend?" Jeongguk asked with confusion  "I mean... Aren't you his best friend along with being his lover too?" he added but in present tense cause he would never agree that whatever both the lovers  had would fade away.

Jimin huffed at that.

"Yeah...but he had a bestfriend beside me,Jung Hoseok- is his name."

Jeongguk could spot jealousy in the other male's eyes but it wasn't an unhealthy kind of jealousy.

"Oh"

"I need to contact Hoseok anyhow. You'll need to deliver my message to him regarding the safety of this Kingdom."

Jimin said and without waiting for any answer he left the room , leaving behind a confused Jeongguk who himself was upset because of Jin.

Flashback-

The Kims were busy in their own celebration when they were interrupted by a sudden arrival.

Kim Namjoon has arrived , surprising everyone.

Seokjin ran towards his husband, embracing him.

"You came? Oh my god! I'm really happy. Thank you so much for coming." He exclaimed while hugging his husband.