- XV

Repeat after me- Jimin is obsessed with feeling Taehyung's body. He could never resist his temptation and does it each time oncam to claim his man.
Taehyung straightened his body to let his baby have whatever he wished, it  didn't surprise me at all. He lets Jimin pinch him, poke him, bite him, touch him , punch him and what not...

Y'all he spoiled his baby... TT

Jungkook's almost bald cameo at the end😭😂 and Namjoon being so done with vmin.

_____________

The curtains were drawn off, blocking the sunlight; the only source of light being a huge lamp on the centre table, illuminating the room just enough to put some light on the map which was spread over the table

A man cloaked in all black stood near it, flicking the marker in between his fingers while explaining the pin points to others were listening to it attentively.

"So...do you all plead anything else?"

All the others standing there looked at each other and nodded understandigily before one of them came forward to voice out his wish.

"My majesty, the king is still— Shouldn't we do something about him first? It was your personal revenge to kill him, wasn't it? But he is still alive."

And then the person in the dark cloak chuckled before shaking his head.

"I've someone to take care of that. To be honest, the dear king would feel better if he gets killed by me but I don't have any interest in it at all now. Perhaps, we should focus on getting back things which belong to us, to me."

The others agreed to whatever their leader chose for them. They all were here to show their loyalty toward their leader and follow the path which he would opt  on their behalf.

"Whatever you wish, my majesty. What is our next move? We are waiting for your commands."  Spoke one of them.

"Prepare the troop and send it to Elino. I'll give you something which needs to be shown to Kim Jungkook. He'll be our puppet to show around and do not let him doubt any one of you as he is unknown to our real motive. There you'll meet one of my mates, he'll help you conquer the  throne. After conquering it, you need to return back to Silia as I'll be hiding there in disguise but I'll approach you first so no need to try to contact me."

————🌘❤️

Jimin wasn't that awkward here as he had Yoongi and Hoseok for company. The king and queen were treating him really nicely as if he was their own blood.

He was Taehyung's after all and Hoseok and Yoongi treated him exactly how Taehyung's precious treasure should be treated.

They consoled him for what he had to go through but Jimin quickly shrugged it off and instead apologized to them for not being able to help their kingdom when they were in a critical condition.