-XIX

A tired sigh left past his lips as he watched the misty fog making love with the heavenly nature, it was a foggy day in Silia as the coastal area was struck by a small tsunami which didn't do much damage to their properties and the tsunami relief towers were a huge help.

Jimin has not gotten a single chance to close his eyelids since last night let alone eating or drinking. His father in law and others has already gone to Elino so everything was his responsibility all alone. The ministers were a huge help too.

"My majesty, should I bring you some food?" Asked the leader of his personal security and he shook his head in denail.

"It's okay... I'll eat later on. Can you look over the arrangements once more and help them?" Jimin asked in a polite tone because he was aware that these people were for guarding him not doing these works as this was the farthest thing from their actual profession yet thankfully, they have been helping him in each way possible since last night without any complaints.

"Will do, my majesty." Saying this the leader namely, Youngjae left from there.

Yes! Jimin has got to know his name because last night he overheard it but decided to respect their privacy and went away from there.

"What about the ships sent to rescue anyone who is lost in water? And make sure that even though you find any dead body, bring it back. I know it'll be painful for their family but what's more cursed and painful is the fate of not getting to see your loved one for last time, to embrace them and c-cry—"

The ministers understood the pain their king was going in, the pain of losing his husband to the dark caves of ocean and not getting to see him for the last time. So, they decided to interrupt him before Jimin gets emotional because he needed to stay strong right now.

"Will do. We're getting late so we'll take our leave, my majesty. Hail to King Jimin."

Saying this, they left for following the orders given by the king.

Jimin looked around the room and his eyes fell on the mirror and he slowly walked over there and sat on the chair, looking at his own reflection.

In the reflection, he was able to see a huge portrait of Taehyung on the wall which appeared to be right behind him in the reflection. He sighed and stared the reflection of the portrait along with his own.

“And you can be with me. You left, no tears, love's silent goodbye, No calls, our love, I didn't deny.”

A choked sob was formed in his throat as he spoke the poetic lines to the portrait with blurry vision because of warm tears trying to cascade his vision.

He hastily wiped off his tears and looked at the mirror again but this time instead of that portrait, he saw a soldier from the personal troop. The soldier seemed to be staring back at him too with an intense look.

Without turning back, Jimin coughed a little to clear his throat and the soldier walked closer to him.

"What?" Jimin turned at him and noticed a tray full of food in his hand as he stood there blankly. Didn't he say no to meal then who the hell sent it?! Jimin thought to himself.

"I don't want to eat anything right now."

He said before turning towards the mirror again, a bit nervous that if the soldier heard him saying those lines to his late husband's portrait or saw him crying or not?! He really didn't want anyone to see him in that condition. He didn't want to look vulnerable because Taehyung was supposed to be his strength not the reason for his tears.

"Eat it"

For a moment, Jimin felt he was frozen as he heard the really familiar voice and turned towards the soldier who talked to him for the very first time, his voice deep and dominating.