-XII

▫️▪️◽◾◻️◼️🔳

The night was getting longer than usual,  like a mother lets her child play a little longer, the Sun is letting the moon shine for a little longer, the tidal waves bouncing in hope to catch more of the shine of moon; like a child trying to hold on...

The night was getting longer than usual,  like a mother lets her child play a little longer, the Sun is letting the moon shine for a little longer, the tidal waves bouncing in hope to catch more of the shine of moon; like a child trying to hold on the stars.

Jimin wished the sun to be a little too stricter and let this night be over but clearly his wishes were left unheard  as it burned and got withered away while nearing the sun. He was no one to complaint when luck has left his side the day his husband was snatched away from him, the luck decieved him on that cruel night.

A/N- what am I even writing?🙂😭

Jimin felt some footsteps nearing towards his room, his heart thumping rapidly with each step nearing it.

A knock was heard and Jimin was relieved that it wasn't Namjoon cause that cruel monster didn't have any decency left in himself to knock before invading.

Jimin got off from the chair which was set near the window for the ones who are interested in watching the sky change colours from a darker to a brighter shade over the day and night.

"Come in"

The door was opened by none other than first queen who was holding a tray in his hands. He started walking towards Jimin.

Jimin looked at him with blank eyes as he was tired of fighting for proving himself so he let everything run on its own.

"I'm putting some milk for both of you... Since you will be the one on the recieving end, have these brown nut powder and for the king, he only likes this special herb. So mix it up well because he hates lumps in his beverages. He'll be arriving soon.....so get ready and take care of him."

Seokjin said it all at once before letting Jimin react at all, smiling at the end.

"How d-do you feel about it all?"

Jimin nervously questioned and the queen chuckled at his question.

"Feel? Do I have any option? Does my feelings matter? I tried to stop it all but my husband wants it so he can have it. I'm no one to stop."

Seokjin dryly replied.

"What about me?" Jimin asked again.

"You want it too, don't you?"

Hearing the first queen say this, the new queen sighed, shaking his head.

Jin decided to take his leave so he started going out and Jimin could just look at his back which was slowly passing through the door but then he stopped to turn back and say something.

"Jimin, leave him for me too. Once you've him, let him be in my hands too. Don't be cruel to take him all yourself."

With that much being said, Jin was nowhere in Jimin's sight.