-XIII

🌿🍃  

The dry leaves were getting crushed beneath his feet as he kept running without turning back once

Soon the two men were in front of a cruise ship which was setting off alarms, indicating that it's about to leave soon.

Jimin looked at the cruise with blank eyes, his hands shaking in nervousness which were still painted red.

"Go....And never turn back until it's time."

Hearing it, Jimin turned towards the man who had helped him from then to now.

"Felix-ssi, I'm really grateful for your help. If it wasn't for you then I couldn't ima—"

Felix shook his head in denial immediately.

"My majesty, it was my very duty to serve  you. I couldn't  let him ruin your life. You are the queen - oh, King of my actual motherland and I had to help you. Your husband had done a lot for me and many others like me. It's like I tried to pay off a little debt. Please go. The cruise is about to board really soon."

The royal staff of Elino bowed to the king of Silia, recieving the same.

"Please take care of yourself. I'm afraid you'll be punished for helping me." Jimin said with a worry filled tone.

"Do not worry about this servant and please just go from here. I'm begging you.... I can feel the guards must have been chasing us."

"Okay"

Jimin hurriedly climbed onto the port stage, walking inside the cruise and throwing a little bag next to himself. Just as he did, the staff of the cruise shut the door after him, locking it with a huge lock then pulling off the metallic shutter afterwards.

He hurriedly ran to the balcony to watch the other male who asked him to get a room instead and stay away from the other's visions.

"Get inside fast.. I can hear them coming for us."  The servant shouted while panting, worry swarming in his  magnificent eyes.

And it was true. Jimin looked behind Felix to see a troop of hawarangs with torches in their hand, coming from distance while shouting.

The cruise's captains shaking off hands with each other and the flag was hoisted up, the sign of the flag was very different from the one Jimin had seen in Silia or Elino but still it wasn't unfamiliar territory to him..He very well knew his destination.

He looked at the servant to see that Felix had just caught a small boat with a life jacket and sat on it, at the meantime, the cruise Jimin was in; gave off a horn and boarded off, sailing in the dark night sea which was lit with moonlight.

Jimin couldn't help but slide down to his knees, holding on the railings as his knees became jelly. He was afraid of seas and oceans after that night. The waves which once were breathtaking appeared scary and venomous to him, as if it wasn't happy by just engulfing his lover and wanted to swallow him too. His lover— Jimin was missing Taehyung terribly right now.