-XI

<Vote and comment >

Even though the people of Silia weren't much in favour of this wedding, they had decorated the palace like a bride because its their pride to do such things and its for Jimin's wedding, so they decided to make everything perfect for his liking

Even though the people of Silia weren't much in favour of this wedding, they had decorated the palace like a bride because its their pride to do such things and its for Jimin's wedding, so they decided to make everything perfect for his liking. The palace looked like an young bride, the beauty was too much.

Everyone was too dazzled by the beauty to notice how many things had been sacrificed for that day to shine like that, how many stars have died to make this dark sky light up.

Jimin was getting composed with luxurious silk fabrics that blossomed on his body, hugging it better than a lover, the rare jewels that glossed over his beauty and makeup made with natural ingredients that worked on his pulchritude like a kiss of an angel, the shimmering glitter dusty over his cheeks and eyes like stars found a better home than the sky.

In a white wedding gown, Jimin looked like a walking heaven, blessed with magnificent beauty and charms.

He walked on the aisle elegantly with a dagger buried deep in his heart.

The wedding rituals begin as Namjoon took Jimin by his hand and made him stand on the altar, face to face.

"I, the king of Elino, Kim Namjoon, take you Kim Jimin, the King of Silia as my mate and the queen of Elino, I vow to love and protect you till the end of me."

Jimin felt whatever he had eaten reach upto his throat with a disgusting bitterness spreading on his taste buds. He wanted to puke.

"I, the king of Silia, Kim Jimin, take you...... Kim Namjoon as ........my mate, I vow to ..... give you fair share of affection that ... you deserve."

With every pause, Jimin was getting Deja Vu. The memories of his wedding with Taehyung flashing right in front of him.

Come back! Please.

The priest hummed before sprinkling the holy water on them. "In account of the almighty and the witnesses, I pronounce you both as lawfully wedded couples. Share a kiss as token of exchange for all the vows you took."

An axe strined to Jimin's heart, splitting it into two pieces and before he could react, he was being kissed but the kiss wasn't too long as Jimin immediately broke it.

He glared at Namjoon with hatred and anger while the other just smiled at him, a cunning one.

"How dare you?" Jimin muttered  through his gritted teeth.

"C'mon we are husbands now." Thats what Namjoon replied before roaming his eyes around the hall to find a certain someone.

"Where is Jin?" He asked to Jimin and Jimin scoffed at him.

"Woah! You suddenly remembered your old husband too... I'm glad that you did else I was starting to believe that he is nothing for you." Jimin replied harshly.