Chapter 5

I dont know how to title that. It's literally just a filler chapter 

Sausage pov:

I heard the door open. This made me look up, like any normal person. There stood Fwhip in the doorway.

The hoodie was a bit to big on him and the pants a bit baggy. But it suited him. He looks even smaller than he was. It was cute

"You look so small~" I said teasingly. Still looking him up and down. I might just bring him some more clothings next time we go to our empires.

"I'm not small. I'm 6'. You're the one that's almost 7' tall" he said crossing his arms. I laughed at him. I hope he isn't seriously upset.

"Ok that's a good argument" I said putting it hands up in defeat. He chuckled and leaned against the doorframe.

"So wanna go meet the other kids now ? Or would you rather do that tomorrow?" I asked him

"I don't wanna meet new people" he started complaining. I laughed.

"But you need to!" Gem suddenly said behind him.

"Fwhip jumped and ran towards me. He hid behind my shoulder before he exhaled. I laughed at him.

"Stop laughing. It wasn't so funny" I heard the ginger say from behind me. He leaned his head on my shoulder. Looking at his twin

"Pearl look at that!" Gem screamed to get pearls attention. Gem was wearing a shirt with some gems on it and some long black pants.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone. Fwhip was watching what I was doing.

"Click" I heard. I rolled my eyes again looking up for a short time seeing pearl smirk at her phone and gem looking at what she was writing. Pearl was wearing a green jumpsuit.

"Ding" now it was my phone. Fwhip went into the notification and there was a picture that pearl just took.

"I look good in that shirt, might I say so myself" I said showing Fwhip the picture. He looked at it. "Hmm I think I look a lot better" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"So what do we wanna do now ?" I asked the group. Fwhip stood up from behind me and sat down on my bed next to me. He then took my phone and tried to unlock it. I just unlocked it and gave it to him

"We could go to the cafeteria? Like we need to eat food anyways so why not be there earlier than the rest ?" Gem told us. Pearl shrugged. I looked at Fwhip and he just looked at me in response. "Sure" I said and Fwhip nodded

"Let's get some food! I'm starving! What's for dinner ?" I started talking. Fwhip laughed and gave me my phone back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone is not important to the story. But you can guess why he took it.

Words: 480