Chapter 14- hallway

So school is annoying

Fwhip pov

"Ohh Fwhips red!" Gem said in a teasing tone. Oh come on. What did I do to deserve this ? Yes I tease her once in a while, but not when she's having an internal crisis.

"Am not" I said running my hands through my hair. My heart was still racing.

"You are also nervous." Gem pointed out

"What- how?" I asked her. How does she always know what's up with me ?

"Youre fiddling with your hair. You do that when you're nervous" she pointed at my hand in my hair.

"Look im Fine. Just going to get some fresh air. You know? Being locked up in a school all day isn't good! " I said and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going ?" I heard Sausage ask in a curious voice. I turned around and stared at his blue eyes.

"Ehmm, I'm just going outside. Yea. You know ?" Pearl raised an eyebrow and gem tried not to laugh. Sausage just nodded.

"Where exactly outside ?" Pearl was now asking me.

"I don't know. Maybe ima just run into pix and ask him for help ? You know Pearl ?" I said nervously.

"Oooooo mind if I join you?" Sausage asked excited.

I turned around.

"Yea sure. Come on" I tried to sound like I didn't care. As if my heart wasn't just racing a million miles per hour. What even caused this ?

I went up to the door, but felt someone hug me. I turned around and saw.... It was gem.

I hugged her back immediately. I love my twin. She was the exact same height as me.

"Stay safe" she whispered.

"Gem I stayed safe for 13 years without your help. I can-" I stared telling her annoyed.

"Just stay safe please" I nodded looking at her. She smiled at me and I smiled.

I looked past gem and saw pearl next to sausage. Pearl was leaning against him and smiling at us with a fond smile. Sausage was doing the same.

We pulled apart from our hug.

"Love you Fwhip! Have fun! Also wait, sausage?" Gem asked sausage

"Mhmm" he hummed telling her he was listening.

"Please make sure nothing happens to Fwhip"

Sausage nodded and smirked at me.

"Geeeemmmm." I said annoyed "I can take care of myself pretty well"

"You exploded the lab room the last time I let you alone!" She pointed out and pearl was laughing.

"It was a failed experiment, that could have happened to anyone" I mumbled. I crossed my arms. At this point Pearl was laying on the ground and laughing uncontrollably.

Sausage was giggling from his position leaning against the doorframe.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. Gem was laughing too.

"You go now. Shooo" she tried shooing me away.

I laughed even more and went towards the door. Sausage opened it for me and let me pass through. I thanked him.

He stepped out the room and closed the door.

"What now ?" I asked him.

"Do you know of the garden?" Sausage asked me.

"I kinda do? Gem mentioned it sometime ?"

"So you have no idea where it is ?" Sausage looked at me.

I shook my head.

"Then I'll show it to you!" He said happily and took my hand. I immediately went red. It's just a nice gesture. Yes but getting such a nice gesture from the same person you find hot is something different.

He pulled me towards some hallway. I looked around. The walls were painted a light purple. The flooring was probably Spruce wood. It made a nice contrast, since the purple fainted to a more white  towards the flooring. It had the same color scheme  like the rest of the castle.

Lockers were lining the walls nicely too. What kind of passage is this. I've never been here. And I've been going to this school for a few months now.

He then pulled me towards a different hallway. When we finally reached the end there was a wall.

I looked at sausage. He didn't stop running towards the wall. I stopped abruptly. Our hands still linked. Sausage fell backwards and against me.

"Why did you stop ?" He asked me almost in an annoyed tone

"You were running against a wall!" I screamed back.

He stared at me. "We are in a magical school." Is all he said. He then walked over to the wall and put his hand through. The hand disappeared.

I stared with open eyes and mouth. He laughed at me. I know I should be used to magic walls and stuff like that, but it still seemed so surreal.

He went back over to me and held his hand out for me to get up again.

"This gives me déjà vu" I mumbled. He laughed. He pulled me up and pulled me again by my arm. This time he didn't run, he slowly walked to the wall.

He took my hand he was holding and led it towards the wall. My arm went right though. I felt nothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I've been gone again for to long. Ik 

I have an upcoming exam tomorrow and another one on Tuesday. Im also gonna get operated on Thursday and I have to go climbing today. 

So like no free time. I have holidays next week and will be able to write more and post hopefully more often. 

Also my boyfriend annoyed me so much yesterday. Who the heck thought that ignoring someone would get information out of them???

Words: 926