Chapter 13 - doing homework and waiting

I literally normalized it to just upload once someone tells me to. No This won't mean that I'll update right away. I need to write a test tomorrow and I'm sick

Anyways. Enjoy! Big thanks to ash again. She helped a lot

Fwhips pov:

"So you gonna show me your magic now ?" I asked excited.

He laughed at me. "I will go shower first, did you do your homework?" He asked me thoughtfully.

"No" I muttered.

"Then go do them, shoo, I'm going to go shower now" he said again shoving me out of our room.

"But I need to-" he slammed the door. How can I learn if my table with everything is in there ?

I sighed. Sausage is weird.

"Hey gem, mind me doing my homework in the living room ?" I asked through the dorm.

"Nope. Why?" The ginger haired girl popped her head around the corner of her room

"What are you doing ?" Pearl asked

"Wizarding"

"Mind if I join you. I still didn't finish that assignment" the golden winged one chuckled. I nodded and she came over to the couch.

"I'll be in the shower" said sausage.

"Do that"

"That's fine"

"You don't need to tell us"

That's what sausage Heard from us. He in return snickered and went to the bathroom

—————————————————

"So how do we end the assignment?" I asked Pearl. The farmer princess looked at me.

"Uhh... and that's all ?" She asked unsure.

"We wrote a page just about the kind of magic gilded helianthia has, your empire, and you don't know what to do now ?" She nodded. I sighed.

"You know what, let's just ask pix tomorrow. He'll know what to do" I said confidently. Pixl is the super intelligent person of the group. He knows about assignments and historic papers and these things. He's just like that.

"I'm going to my room now" I said and started packing the pencils back into the box. Pearl nodded and agreed. She started to clean up too. But instead of actually putting the things somewhere she just laid them onto the table and turned the tv on. I smiled. She's weird.

"Hey gem wanna do some karaoke later?" She screamed through the dorm for my twin to hear.

"Yes sure!" The ginger girl screamed back. She's weird too. But they both are in a nice way.

"Ok, bye" I said as I opened the door.

When I walk in I see a certain brown haired boy sitting on one of the beds. His hair was dripping. He didn't have a shirt on and was just wearing a towel. While he was looking at his phone.

I went red. He looked hot. I felt like I was suddenly in a sauna.

He had abs. He probably was training daily.

"Oh hey Fwhip! Did you finish your homework ? Was it easy ?" He just asked

I nodded. For some reason I couldn't form any words. I stared. He then looked at me. And raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head.

"Uhhmm I'm going. You can get dressed" I said finding my words again.

"But you didn't answer my questio-" he started but I cut him off with the door closing.

I quickly closed the door again. And leaned against it, trying to stop my racing heart. What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. It's literally just a filler chapter. 

Thanks to ash again! She helped me with the last few lines. 

So see y'all next month for the next update! (I'm joking)

Tomorrow, once im back from school, I'll learn to Programm a bot in discord and write a few more chapters, cause I haven't written some for like 2 months now ? Probably forgot how to write 

Words: 610