Chapter 11 - an unexpected guest

Ayyyy! Look who's back! It's me! 

This chapter may be confusing at the start, but it will make sense a few sentences later. Don't worry 

Pixls pov:

"Sausage!" I turned to Kathrine. She was hit in the face with some cake.

"What ? I didn't do anything!" said brown haired male told her, looking up from his desert.

"Then who hit me ?" She asked in a sassy tone, implying that sausage was lying

"There is a certain chaotic ginger haired boy sitting next to me" sausage rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Why get me into this mess!" Fwhip said annoyed

"You guys are chaotic" I chuckled

"Thanks! I do my best" answered sausage in a really energetic voice. Fwhip giggled at that

I went back to look at my phone. The group from the first meeting just kind of stayed together.

We did get some new additions to the group though. False symmetry, a blond girl with blue eyes. She was apparently not from here. We didn't question her to much. She just appeared one day and tried explaining, that she went to sleep and woke up here rather than in her room. She also said she's from a universe called hermitcraft. Every year they travel to a different planet. They were on their ninth one apparently. For relaxing and chilling after classes, she would wear a shirt with red and white stripes and some brown shorts. Her normal attire would be a white shirt with a emerald green tie. She always wore some brown gloves though.

The second addition to the group was Oli sound. Oli Was a rather small boy. He was not much taller than Joel. He had brown eyes and blond hair, most of the hair was covered by a panda hat. He insisted that he was from the past and the future. He was also from a different dimension? He was from somewhere called afterlife.

He started talking about that he met a goddess and then started screaming "that's her!" after he met pearl. 

Just like false, Oli didn't know what he was doing in this land, so they were just sent to this school to get help from the wizards there.

"SAUSAGE" I heard Kathrine scream again. I rolled my eyes. They were acting like such children.

"It wasn't me!" he said trying to defend himself.

Fwhip was giggling and Shelby was comforting The fairy.

My phone vibrated. I looked down to see a certain zombie has messaged me

Zloy<3 (underlined is pix, italics is zloy)

Hey! I'm infront of the school gates

Zloy! Why ?? Didn't we say no sneaking into the castle anymore.

Cmon what can go wrong ?

Everything. People can actually see you ?

Don't worry. I have a secret friend in the school.

And who may that be ?

You'll see!

Zloy <3 is no longer online

Zloy. What did you do ? I thought looking up from the phone.

"Hey pix. What's wrong?" Asked Fwhip.

"Nothing. Hey gem ?" I said quickly

"Yes?" She asked

"How would your mother react is hypothetically, someone that's not a student sneaks into the school?" I said trying not to be suspicious

"Uhhh ? Are they a threat ?" She asked me

"Not really. Hypothetically though!" I gave a awkward smile

"Then I wouldn't care. Neither would my mom." Gem said. Fwhip nodded.

"Ok"

I say in silence, looking around. I then stared at the black screen of my phone, waiting for zloy to say something. Just to tell me he isn't doing something stupid again. Scratch that, he's totally doing something stupid.

I looked at my phone again. Zloy a been offline for 7 minutes now.

I then saw lyarrah. She was a girl avian with green eyes and red hair. The bottom of her hair was also green. She was wearing a sweatshirt that had many Colors. She was from a kingdom near pixandria, it was called phevell. In her kingdom she is known for her fighting abilities. The kingdoms population is mostly just avians, which is rare, because avians are a rather rare species. 

She is one of my best friends. Together lyarrah and I always sneak zloy onto some royal gathering.

I smile fondly at the memory.

"PIX!" I heard someone scream. So did the rest of the cafeteria. Everyone turned to the door to look at lyarrah and a brown haired boy with a pair of yellow eyes. His skin was human flesh at the moment. I facepalmed. He did not.

Lyarrah turned towards zloy too. Then she took his wrist and pulled him towards our table.

"What are you doing here ?" I hissed in a hushed voice.

"I wanted to see you. Also nice school" he said and looked around.

"You can't be here" I said again. What if someone saw him ? What if they found out that he shouldn't be here

"Pix. Who's that ?" Asked Fwhip now. He raised his fork and pointed at the new boy

"That's zloy. He's a friend. Also thats lyarrah" I told them pointing at each on individually. Zloy gave a little wave and lyarrah smiled at everyone.

"Sit down then. The tables big enough" gem smiled

"Yes. friends from pixl are our friends too!" Said Shelby.

"Aww you found some really kind friends!" Zloy smiled.

"Yep, so I have to go. My friends are waiting there" Lyarrah said and pointed to a different table. She waved and went to her normal seating place.

"I am zloy xp. Im from pixandria, im a worker at the castle" zloy said excited. "Also I'm normally a zombie" he said nonchalant.

"That's cool! I have a friend back home called Cleo and she's a zombie too" said false with excitement.

Zloy beamed at her. Zombies were a pretty rare hybrid In this world. They were once a colony with a kingdom and all. Then there was a war. The war eventually died down, but with it, the zombies died too. Only a few are still alive, they can turn their flesh to not look green, but rather a human Color. Zloy is one of the many zombie children that were brought to safety in different kingdoms.

"She's in a different dimension though" false said sadly. Zloy nodded. His excitement faded slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

long time no see! 

Updates will come slower, cause I don't have time to write so much. Cause school, friends...

Yk? 

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter, I have the next 12 chapters already written 

Words: 1074