Chapter 3:- Aarav's Girlfriend

" Hey Everyone", Shehnaaz said, coming home from her University.

" Hello Dii", Ishani said, smiling.

" Hello", Aarnav said, reading a business magazine while sipping his tea.

Shehnaaz eyed her mother who was sitting on the couch in an angry mode while her father was trying to talk with her mother.

" What happened?"She asked her sister.

" Mom is angry with dad because he didn't convince you for marriage", Ishani said.

" Mom!! I am not ready for marriage but It doesn't mean there will be no marriage in the home. We can make Aarnav Bhai get married. Come on!! It's time to find a bhabhi for us", Shehnaaz said, mischievously.

" Yay !! It's a good idea.Moreover Bhai is older than Shehnaaz dii", Ishani said, supporting Shehnaaz.

" Where did I come in this discussion?? We were talking about Shehnaaz's marriage not mine so both of you,  don't try to change the topic", Aarnav said to his sisters, knowing their naughty thoughts.

" Actually, it's a good idea but after your brother, it's your turn", Their mother, Advika, said to Shehnaaz.

" Not now,Mom!!"Aarnav said, hearing his mother.

"My children are grown up and settled in their careers but none of them want to get married", Advika said, trying to make him emotional.

" It's not going to work, Mom!! Think something else, something innovative", Aarnav said, knowing his mother very well.

" Mr Rathore, Convince your son for his marriage",Advika said to Dhruv, showing a fake, dangerous smile.

Seeing this smile, Dhruv gulped his saliva. He turned towards Aarnav.

" Mr Aarnav Rathore", Dhruv said using his stern voice.

" Fine", Aarnav said, making his family beam in happiness.

" Great!! Do you have someone in your life? We can meet her and her family", Advika asked.

" No!! There is no one in my life", Aarnav said.

" Okay!! Then we will start finding a suitable bride from tomorrow. Let me call my friend. She owns a marriage bureau", Advika said excitedly.

" Great!! I hope you guys remembered,I am going for a conference tomorrow", Shehnaaz said, drinking water.

" We remembered!! I will drop you at the Airport in the morning", Aarnav said.

" Thanks Bhai", Shehnaaz said,side hugging him.

" No problem!!"Aarnav said, smiling.

" I am going to my room. I need to do packing", Shehnaaz said and ran to her room.

Later in the night, Shehnaaz was sitting in front of her room window, seeing the sky full of stars, remembering something.

" Naaz!! I love to see  stars in the silence of night. It reminds me of you, who shines in the darkness only for me", a man said, pulling her closer and kissing her forehead.

" Then from now, we will see these stars together and make them witness our love", She said, blushing.

Shehnaaz comes to her senses feeling the cold air on her face. She wiped tears from her face and moved towards her bed to sleep.