Chapter 21:- New Family

After a week,

Sidharth was in his office with Reeyansh, waiting for his security head Varun's report about his accident seven years ago.

" Sidharth tumhe essa kyu lagta hai ki saat sal phle vala accident, accident nahi tha balki kisse ka plan tha?", Reeyansh asked Sidharth.

( Sidharth, why do you think that the accident which took place seven years ago was not just an accident??)

Sidharth was about to answer him when someone knocked on his cabin door.

" Come in", Sidharth said in his dominating voice.

" Sir, here is the report. You can check the results. ", Varun told Sidharth.

Sidharth took the report from him but found nothing important.

" Sir, we didn't find any clue which indicates that the accident which happened seven years ago was pre planned or it has any connection with the accident which took place now. We had reached the conclusion that it was a genuine accident, nothing more. I hope you are satisfied with our report", Varun told him.

" Varun tumhe aur deep investigation karne ki jarurat hai….go and do the investigation again. Use your resources, check the CCTV footage…Did you meet with the family of  that truck driver??", Sidharth said in his angry voice.

( Varun you need to do a deep investigation about this case. Go and investigate it again from the start. Use your resources, check the CCTV footage …Did you meet with the family of that truck driver??)

"Yes Sir, we had!! But didn't find anything suspicious", Varun said.

" And their bank details?? Transactions of that year?", Sidharth asked, raising his eyebrows.

" Sir,I don't think that accident was pre planned and his family look very ordinary and good hearted", Varun said, trying to make Sidharth understand.

" Varun…", Sidharth said in a stern voice.

" Okay sir!! I will go and do the investigation again and more deeply", Varun said and went from there.

" Sidharth tu kyu piche pada hai yeh prove karne ke ki woh accident pre planned tha. Ho sakta hai na ki woh sirf ek accident hi ho…ek genuine accident" Reeyansh said trying to make Sidharth understand.

( Sidharth, why are you behind to prove that the accident was pre planned? It could be a normal accident ….a genuine one. Don't you think so?)

" Woh ek accident nahi tha Reeyansh because mujhe sab yaad aa gaya hai….mujhe yaad hai ki kese voh truck baar baar meri car ko hit kar rha tha….I remembered everything….mujhe pata hai koi to hai jo mujhe aur meri family ko hurt karna chahta hai….", Sidharth said in anger.

( It was not just an accident, Reeyansh. I am sure of it because I have gotten my memory back. I remembered how that truck was hitting my car again and again, trying to kill me. I know someone is out there who is trying to hurt me and my family)

.
" Kya?? Tumhe sab yaad aa gaya hai?", Reeyansh asked him, feeling shocked.

( What?? You remembered everything??)

" Hmm", Sidharth said weakly.

" Tumhe kab sab yaad aaya aur tumne hum mein se kisi ko kuch bataya bhi nahi?? Kyu?", Reeyansh asked him, raising his eyebrows.

( When Did you get your memory back?? And. Why didn't you tell anyone about your memory gain?)

" Because I don't want to alert my enemies. And can't afford to put Shehnaaz's life in danger. Phle hi Shehnaaz par attack ho chuka hai just because she is my wife. Sab ko pata hai ki humari shadi kis halat mein huyi hai.Agar mere enemies ko pata chala ke Shehnaaz meri weakness hai, meri Life hai, mera pyaar hai toh woh mujh tak pahuchne ke liye Shehnaaz ko dubara hurt kar sakte hai, jo main bardasht nahi kar sakta", Sidharth said in pain filled voice.