Chapter 14:- Away from each other

In the morning, everyone in the house got to know about Sidharth going to Mumbai directly from the office last night.

Shehnaaz was upset the whole day but she was trying to smile in front of the family.

" Aap Sidharth se baat kijiye na. Pehle woh kam mein itna busy tha ki uske pass hum sabke saath khana khane ka bhi waqt nhi tha aur ab voh bina bataye office se hi Mumbai chala gaya. Usse kam se Shehnaaz ko toh batana chahiye tha. Biwi hai voh uski", Sidharth's grandmother, Gayatri, said to her husband, Daksh.

( You should talk with Sidharth. Firstly he was so busy he didn't have the time to even have dinner with us and now he went to Mumbai directly from the office without informing us. He should have at least informed Shehnaaz. She is his wife after all)

" Tum tension mat lo. Woh Mumbai se aata hai toh main Sidharth se baat karta hu", Daksh said to his wife.

( Don't take stress. I will talk to him once he came back)

" Apne Shehnaaz ka chehra dekha hai, kitna utar sa gaya hai. Chaahe woh humesha aapne chehre par muskan rakhte hai, par meri aankhon se uska dard chupa nahi hai. Usne muskil waqt mein humara saath deya, hamare ghar ki izzat ke liye Sidharth se shaadi ki aur Sidharth use es tarah behave kar raha hai '', Gayatri said in disappointment.

( Have you seen Shehnaaz's face?? She tries to smile in front of us, tries to hide her pain from us but I can see her pain in her eyes. She had helped us in saving our family reputation by marrying Sidharth and he is behaving so rudely with her)

" Main sab janta hu. Sidharth bhut hi samajdar hai but pata nahi usse kya ho gaya hai", Daksh said.
( I know all these things. Sidharth is a very responsible man but I don't know what had happened to him)

In the Mumbai,

Sidharth is sitting in his hotel room working on a presentation.

He had received his mother's call some hours ago and had heard her complaints.

He had somehow pacified her before hanging up the phone.

He is very stressed these days. He has lost a part of his memory in an accident which took place eight years ago.

Since that accident, he always feels like an important part of his life is missing, like he is forgetting something very important. He is trying to figure out those memories, trying to know what had happened in those missing years, but he never succeeded.

Before marriage, he never thought he would feel these feelings towards his wife,which might be love.

But now things have started to change. He has started feeling something towards Shehnaaz. He doesn't know what these feelings are but he knows these feelings make him happy.

But due to this missing part of his life, he is not able to accept these feelings. He is trying to stay away from Shehnaaz to sort out his feelings,his emotions and trying to figure out his past memories.

In Shekhawat Mansion,

It has been a week since Sidharth had left for Mumbai.

Shehnaaz is trying to keep herself busy with her job and house work.

Everyone in the family is trying to make her happy everyday.

One day, they took her shopping , then another day, her best friends Rehaan and Naira took her to an amusement park along with Dhriti and Ayush.