Chapter 17:- Who are you??

She had forgotten to lock the door. She turned around and saw Sidharth standing in front of her, looking at her intensely.

He slowly moved towards her, making her step back.

She stopped feeling a wall behind her back. He comes close to her, trapping her against the wall.

" Who are you?"He asked her, pushing her against the wall, trapping her between his arms.

" What do you mean?"She asked, feeling confused, not knowing what had happened to him.

" Did we know each other before marriage?? Have we met before?"He asked her, pulling her close to him.

" No!! We have not met before. Why are you asking?"She asked, panicking inside. She can't let him know about their past and make him worried,which can affect his health.

Doctor had warned them Sidharth should not try to remember his past forcefully otherwise it can be very harmful for him.

" Nothing!! Sometimes I feel I know everything about you then next second, I feel I know nothing about you, the real you. You are becoming a mystery to me", He said, placing his forehead against her forehead.

" Then let me remain a mystery", she said, looking in his eyes.

" Sweetheart!! I forgot to tell you, I love mysteries", he said smirking, making shivers run down her body.

He took a step back before leaving the room.

Shehnaaz was standing still, not understanding what happened a few minutes ago.

Shehnaaz took a deep breath, calming herself down.

She picked her clothes and went to the washroom to get ready.

Outside the room, Sidharth went to his study room.

Only one thing was roaming in his mind. Why Shehnaaz lied to him??

He had asked her whether they had met before or not. He had given her a chance to tell the truth but she lied and he didn't know why.

Why is she hiding the truth about them knowing each other before?? Why?

" I need to know the truth", Sidharth thought.

Two days later,

Sidharth invited Reeyansh's family for dinner. Since Rehaan and Naira are also Reeyansh's family members, they were also present there.

Everyone was having their dinner together, chatting with each other.

" Tumhe pata hai last week jab main Mumbai mein tha, meri mulakat humare college professor se huye. Aur mujhe bahut hi ajeeb baat pata chali", Sidharth said to Reeyansh in a slightly loud voice.

(Last week when I was in Mumbai, I met one of our college professors. From him, I got to know a very shocking news)

Shehnaaz's face turned pale hearing Sidharth.

Sidharth was talking with Reeyansh but his eyes were on Shehnaaz, Rehaan and Naira. Even Reeyansh was keeping an eye on them.

They both want to see their reaction after hearing about Sidharth's meeting with their professor.

" Kya?", Reeyansh asked, showing fake curiosity.
( What?)

" Unhone mujhe bataya ki, some years ago,maine humare college mein teach kiya tha for a month.", Sidharth said.