Chapter 1:- Meet Her

Rathore House

" Good morning,Mom", A girl said, entering her house. 

She had just returned from  jogging with her dad.

" Good morning,Shehnaaz", a lady said to her elder daughter, arranging the dining table.

" Good morning,Mrs Advika Dhruv Rathore!!", A man in his early 50's said to the lady, taking deep breaths.

" Good morning, Mr Dhruv Rathore", Advika said to her husband.

" How was jogging??", Advika asked her husband.

" I am not going tomorrow", Dhruv said, wiping his face with a towel.

" Your cholesterol is high. If you want to eat your favourite dishes then jogging is necessary", Advika  said, strictly.

" Please wifey!!", Dhruv said, trying to convince his wife.

" No!!", Advika said, strictly, not ready to compromise in the case of his health.

" Dad!! You can't convince Mom in this matter. She is not going to compromise when it's about your health so forget it and continue your jogging", Shehnaaz, who was hearing them, said giggling.

Mr Dhruv Rathore is a big foodie but his cholesterol remains high due to age so it's his wife's duty to send him to jog everyday,to keep him healthy.

Shehnaaz drank her orange juice and went to her room to take shower and get ready for her University. She is working as a Professor in a reputed University.

Shehnaaz's room is on the second floor along with her siblings. 

Her room is beautifully decorated by her. Its colour gives a classy and elegant feel. The room tells many things about her like she loves to read books since her room is filled with lots of books.

Shehnaaz comes out of the washroom wearing a beautiful plazo suit. She pick some books and her bag before going downstairs.

" Come!! Breakfast is ready", her mother, Advika, said.

Her father is sitting on the head chair, reading today's newspaper.

" Where is bro and Ishani?", Shehnaaz asked, eating her toast.

" Aarnav left for the office while Ishani is sleeping in her room since she was making designs for her upcoming fashion show last night", her mom informed her while filling her father's glass with juice.

Her elder brother, Aarnav Rathore, is working in their company as a CEO while her younger sister, Ishani Rathore, is a fashion designer and has her own boutique.

" Okay!! I am going now, Bye!!", Shehnaaz said and went outside. 

She drives her car to reach her University on time. She reached her University in twenty minutes. 

" Good morning,Mam", Many students greet her on the way. She nodded her head, giving them a smile.

She reached her cabin within five minutes. She was checking a student's project file when bell rings.

She picked her bag and reached the classroom.

" Good morning students!! Today, We are going to study about…..", Shehnaaz said introducing the new topic.

She was teaching the classroom when someone came.

" Mam, Dean Mam is calling you to her office", a man informed her.