Chapter 18:- Accident

Next week,

" Bache kha rahe gye hai?", Sidharth's grandfather asked.

( Where are the children?)

" Voh bas aa hi rahe hai", Sidharth's chachu replied.

( They will be here soon)

" Good morning", Sidharth and Shehnaaz said, coming downstairs with their bags.

" Good morning", everyone replied back.

" Main Dhriti aur Ayush ko lekar aati hu. Pata nahi ye dono kha rahe gaye '', Sidharth's chachi said.

( Let me call Dhriti and Ayush. I don't know what they are doing till now.)

" We are here,Mom", Dhriti and Ayush said, entering the hall.

" Hum bhi aa gaye hai", Ishani and Aarav said, coming close to the elders.

( We are here as well)

" Jaldi chalo varna late ho jayenge. Hume raat hone se pehle vha phuchna hai '', Sidharth's grandmother said.

( Come fast otherwise we will be late. We need to reach there before night)

Everyone went outside and settled themselves in the cars for going to their Kuldevi's temple.

They are going to drive three cars with four members in each car.

It took them six hours to reach their destination.

After reaching the nearby hotel, they went to their rooms which were already booked by Sidharth.

After having dinner, everyone went to their rooms to sleep because they needed to wake up early in the morning for Puja.

Next day,

Shehnaaz and Sidharth wake up around 4 in the morning.

Everyone met in the hotel lobby around 5 in the morning.

They sat in their cars and made their way towards the temple.

" Puja subah subah karna jaruri hai kya. Meri toh neend hi puri nahi hui", Ayush said, yawning.

( Why did we need to do puja this early? I am still feeling sleepy)

" Kya pata", Dhriti said, keeping her head on his shoulder.

( Don't know)

They reached the temple within ten minutes.

Shehnaaz-Sidharth and Ishani-Aarav were made to sit in the Puja.

It took them around two hours to complete the Puja. After Puja, Sidharth's grandparents asked them to donate some clothes to poor people.

" Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai", Dhriti said, pouting.

( I am hungry)

Puja needed to be done on an empty stomach so everyone was feeling a little hungry.

" Haa, bas chalte hai breakfast karne", Sidharth's father, Viraj, said, caressing her head slightly.

( We know you are hungry,my child.We are going to have breakfast within few minutes)

" Finally", Dhriti said, dramatically, making everyone smile.

After breakfast, youngsters decided to go sightseeing while elders left for the hotel to take a little  rest.

Six of them were enjoying themselves happily with each other.