Chapter 7:- First Meeting

" Shehnaaz", Rehaan and Naira said, hugging Shehnaaz.

Both Rehaan and Naira were shocked when they got to know about Shehnaaz's siblings are getting married with Sidharth's siblings.

They were worried for Shehnaaz, not knowing how she would handle herself seeing Sidharth in front of her.

Both Ranawat and Shekhawat families were confused seeing Rehaan and Naira hugging Shehnaaz.

" You both know her?"Reeyansh asked them.

" They are Shehnaaz's best friends", Aarnav told them, smiling.

" Yes!! She is our buddy, our bff", Rehaan said, placing his arm on Shehnaaz's shoulder.

"Why didn't you make us meet Shehnaaz till now?", Reeyansh asked to his brother.

" Never got the chance but now you are finally meeting her so stop complaining", Reehan said, smiling.

" Hello, I am Reeyansh Ranawat, his brother and she is my wife Avni", Reeyansh said.

" Hello", Shehnaaz said, smiling.

During the engagement, Naira was standing close to Shehnaaz.

" You okay?"Naira asked Shehnaaz, knowing her pain.

" Yeah", Shehnaaz replied, showing a fake smile.

Some hours later,

Most of the guests had left for their house except family members.

" I want to say something", Shehnaaz said.

" Shehnaaz?"Her father, Dhruv, said, feeling confused.

" Dad, I don't think it's right that Aarav and Ishani's marriage got delayed because of me. I want them to get married as soon as possible", Shehnaaz said to everyone.

" But you are older than her", her mother,Advika, said.

" Yes Child!!, your parents are right", Gayatri said.

" I am not ready for marriage right now but it doesn't mean they should wait till my marriage", Shehnaaz said to her and Sidharth's family.

" But…..", her sister, Ishani tried to argue.

" I feel guilty that because of me, you and Aarav are not able to get married. Please agree for me", Shehnaaz said to Ishani, holding her hand.

" Please Mom,Dad!!"Shehnaaz requested them.

Finally on Shehnaaz's insistence,both the families decided to get them married after two weeks.

Two weeks later

It has been two days since they have come to Sidharth's family Pushtaini (ancestral) house for the marriage.

Shehnaaz is very happy for her siblings but her heart is breaking everyday seeing Sidharth getting married with someone else.

She is trying to control her emotions and make her heart understand that Sidharth doesn't belong to her but to Kavya, his future wife.

Tomorrow is the day when Sidharth will get married to Kavya.

Shehnaaz is sitting in her room, remembering her first meeting with Sidharth.

Shehnaaz and Naira are childhood friends. They had gone to college in  Delhi  to complete their graduation.