Chapter 19:- Recovery

" He is out of danger now. You can take him home tomorrow. He is sleeping now due to the effects of the medicine. You can meet him after sometime.", The doctor told them.

" Thank you, Doctor", Shehnaaz said happily.

Aarav called their family members and told them the good news.

Sidharth's family reached the hospital within a few minutes.

" Sidharth kesa hai?? Tum log mile usse?", Sidharth's grandmother asked them.

( How is Sidharth?? Did you guys meet him?)

" Sidharth bhai abhi soh rahe hai, doctor ne kaha hai ki hum unse thodi der baad mil sakte hai", Aarav told them.

( Sidharth bhai is sleeping right now. Doctor had asked us to meet him after sometime)

" Bhagwan ka shukar hai!!", Sidharth's dadi said, folding her hands to pray.

( Thank God for protecting our Sidharth)

After half an hour, the doctor allowed them to meet Sidharth.

They went to Sidharth's room. Sidharth's mother went close to him and kissed his forehead.

" Kaise ho tum?", His mother asked.

( How are you?)

" Main theek hu , Mom!! Aap tension mat lo", Sidharth said, giving her a small smile.

( I am fine,Mom. Please don't take tension.)

Sidharth's eyes met Shehnaaz, who was standing in the corner looking at him.

Everyone in the family met him one by one.
After meeting him, they left the room, giving some privacy to the couple.

Once the door closed, Shehnaaz went close to Sidharth.

" Aap theek toh hai na??"Shehnaaz asked him with wet eyes.

( You are fine, right?? Are you feeling any pain?)

" Main theek hu. Tum kaisi ho?? Tumhe kahi lagi toh nahi accident mein.", Sidharth asked her.

( I am fine. How are you?? Did you get injured in the accident?)

Shehnaaz nodded her head in denial.

One day later, everyone went back home.

" Tum agle do din kahi nahi jao ge, na hi koi kam karoge,samjhe??", Sidharth's mother said strictly.

( For the next two days,you are not going anywhere and not going to touch your file, you get it??)

" Par Mom, main  bilkul theek hu. Already, office main bhut kam pending hai '', Sidharth said, trying to get up from the bed.

( But Mom, I am fit and fine. Already my work is pending. I need to finish it)

" Tum kam ki chinta mat karo, office sambhalne ke liye bahut log hai. Shehnaaz beta, isse kahi janne mat dena", Sidharth's mother said, making him lay on the bed once again.

( You don't have to worry about work. There are many people to handle the office. Shehnaaz child, it's your duty to not let him do any kind of work.)

" Jii, Mom!! Main inka pura khayal rakhu ge", Shehnaaz said, smiling.

( Yes,Mom!! I will take care of him and will not let him do anything which is bad for his recovery.)

In the evening, Sidharth was lying on the bed, getting bored.