Chapter 23 :- Stolen??

Four days later,

Sidharth had gotten ready and left for office early in the morning along with Aarav since they had a very important meeting to attend.

In the office, Sidharth was discussing the presentation with Aarav and his employees who were helping him with the project.

If this meeting got successful then they will be gaining a very big contract from the government.

In the afternoon, they reached the venue where this meeting was going to take place. Other companies had also been invited to represent their ideas before giving this contract to deserving companies.

" Good morning, Mr Shekhawat", Mr Malhotra, one of Sidharth's business rivals, said, smirking.

" Good Morning", Sidharth replied, without showing any expression.

Soon the meeting starts. One by one everyone gave their presentation. Now only three companies were left to give presentations which includes Sidharth's company as well.

Next, Malhotra Industries was about to give a presentation. Sidharth and Aarav were waiting for their company's turn. Aarav's eyes widened seeing the presentation shown by  Malhotra Industries.

The presentation shown on the projector was an exact copy of the presentation their company had made for today's meeting.

Aarav looked towards Sidharth,whose eyes were filled with anger, seeing the presentation.

Someone in their company has doubled crossed them. Someone had leaked their presentation to Malhotra Industries, their rivals, which makes Sidharth very angry.

Sidharth can tolerate anything but not betrayal. Sidharth looked at Mr Malhotra who was looking at Sidharth with a smirk on his face. Sidharth clenched his hands below the table but he didn't show any expression on his face.

Being a businessman, he knows how to control his emotions very well and handle difficult situations calmly.

Malhotra Industries finished the presentation, receiving praise from everyone present in the meeting room.

Next they asked Sidharth's company to represent their presentation.

Everyone in Sidharth's team was worried about what to do next. Obviously they can't give the same presentation, otherwise everyone will think it was their team who was cheating.

" Bhai?", Aarav whispered to Sidharth.

" Don't worry. I will talk with them. I will handle everything", Sidharth told him.

Sidharth had decided to withdraw their company's name from this meeting. Instead of making their company a joke, it's better to leave the project.

Sidharth gets up from the chair and moves in the front, facing everyone. He was about to say something when a man entered the room hurriedly and went to the government employees who had come to make a decision about this project.

That person whispered something to government employees.

" Sorry Gentlemen!! We have some emergencies. We need to leave right now. Mr Malhotra, Mr Khanna, we will see your presentations after two days. I hope you both  don't have any problem", One of the government officer said to Sidharth and Mr Khanna.

" No problem", Sidharth and Mr Khanna replied.

" Great!! We will announce results once we see the remaining two presentations. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone",  the government officer said and they left the venue.

" Damn", Mr Malhotra mumbled, feeling angry since their plan failed.

Sidharth and his team also left the venue and made their way towards their office.

" Thank God!! The meeting got postponed otherwise….", Aarav said while sitting in the car.

They were on their way to the office.

Sidharth was very angry due to today's mishap.

" Abhi khush hona ka waqt nahi hai. Agar Hume yeh contract chahiye toh  Hume do din ke ander ek nayi presentation banani hai jo phle wali se bhi better ho. Saath hi saath humhe uss culprit ko bhi dhundhna hai. That person is going to pay a heavy price for double crossing us", Sidharth said angrily.

( It's not the time to get happy. If we want to win this contract, we need to make a new presentation within two days and a better one. Also we need to find the culprit as well. That person is going to pay a heavy price for double crossing us)

" Yes bhai!! We will surely make a new and better presentation within two days. No one can snatch this contract from us", Aarav said with determination.

In the office, Sidharth's father and uncle also get to know about what happened in the meeting. They were shocked to know that someone stole their presentation.

But it's not the time to think about the past but focus on the future. They have very less time but more work.

Sidharth decided to not include their employees in this presentation before finding the culprit. Their family members also supported him.

Sidharth's father and uncle also stay in office with Sidharth and Aarav to help them in making the presentation.

There are many things to do but no time. Shehnaaz and Ishani also visited the office to help their husbands.

None of them left the office for these two days.

Finally after two days, they succeed in finishing the presentation and make it better than before.

Everyone is confident about winning this contract.

After two days, Sidharth and Aarav once again went to the meeting.

Finally the Shekhawat group of companies succeed in gaining the contract, making Mr Malhotra sulking like a baby whose toy was snatched away from him.

In the evening, Sidharth's security head, Varun,came to meet him in office to give him a new investigation report of his accident.

Sidharth's best friend, Reeyansh,was also present in the cabin. He also wants to know the truth so he can help Sidharth as much as he can.

" Sir!! You were right. We have checked the driver's family member's bank details. A large amount of cash was transferred to his wife's account just one day before your accident. We are interrogating his family members. His wife had told us that someone had called her husband and offered a large amount of money to kill you. We are trying to trace the number given by her. Soon we will get the details", Varun, Sidharth's security head, said.

" Good!! At least there is some clue. I hope we get to know the truth soon. Also Varun, any update about presentation leakage?"Sidharth asked him.

" Sir!! We have checked the CCTV footage. No one in the office had entered your cabin without your permission. We have kept our eye on employees who were involved in the project, but found nothing suspicious. We have checked their background as well. Everyone's background was cleaned", Varun said.

Don't forget to Vote and comment 🙏🙏