Chapter 16:- Back to Jaipur

Two days later, Sidharth came back to Jaipur around two in the morning without informing anyone.

From the airport,he went straight home. When he reached his room, he saw Shehnaaz sleeping in the middle of bed with a blanket wrapped around her.

She was sleeping like a baby, looking very cute.

Sidharth wanted to pinch her cheeks but he controlled himself and slept beside her after changing his clothes.

Next day, Shehnaaz woke up as usual. She opened her eyes and got stunned seeing Sidharth's face right in front of her.

Firstly she thought she was dreaming. She rubbed her eyes but Sidharth was still there sleeping beside her.

" Yeh sach mein yha hai. Main sapna nahi dekh rahi hu", Shehnaaz mumbled.

( He is really here. I am not dreaming)

She slowly placed her hand on his cheek, caressing it. She felt  tickles on her palm due to his light beard. She slowly caressed his face, smiling slightly.

She was happy to see him after so many days.

" Why did it take you so long to come back??", She complained softly to his sleeping form.

She continues to admire his face with love filled eyes.

She was about to remove her hand from his face but suddenly she felt a hand on her wrist.

In a blink of an eye, she was lying flat on the bed with Sidharth hovering over her.

He had his palms on the bed supporting his weight, trapping her beneath him, without making their bodies touch.

Shehnaaz got dumbstruck seeing Sidharth hovering over her. She was seeing him with her eyes wide open.

" What were you doing??"Sidharth asked her in his  husky morning voice which sounded so sexy.

" Nothing!! There was something on your face. I was just removing it,"Shehnaaz lied.

" Really??", He asked her, raising his eyebrows,not believing her.

" Yes!! ", Shehnaaz said, softly.

Sidharth knew she was lying because he had woken up the moment she had placed her hand on his cheek. But he didn't say anything further to her.

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes without saying a word but their eyes were expressing many emotions.

" Aap kab wapas aaye?", Shehnaaz asked him, softly.

(When did you come back?)

" Some hours ago", he said, before removing himself from her and lying on his side with a blanket covering himself.

Shehnaaz saw him sleeping peacefully like nothing happened.

She got up and went to the washroom to get ready for the day.

After getting ready, she went downstairs with a happy face.

" Good morning", she said, sitting at the dining table to have breakfast.

Everyone wished her back with a smile.

Shehnaaz was having her breakfast with a smile on her face.

" kya baat hai bhabhi,aaj toh bahut khush lag rahi hai.  Bhai aa gaye hai kya?", Dhriti asked her in a teasing way.

( What happened bhabhi?? You are looking very happy today. Did bhai come back?)