Chapter 20:- Party

Chapter 20:- Party

" Aap ready ho jaiye", Shehnaaz said to him.

(You should get ready)

" Hmm", he replied and went to get ready for the party.

He got ready within fifteen minutes. He was looking hot and dashing like always.

" Chale", he asked Shehnaaz while wearing his watch.

( Let go)

" Ji", Shehnaaz replied, admiring him secretly.

( Yes)

" Dono saath mein kitne acche lag rahe hai '', Sidharth's mother said, seeing her son and daughter in-law climbing down the stairs together.

( They are looking so good together)

" Haaye kisse ki nazar na lage", Sidharth's chachi said, admiring them.

( May they catch no one's evil eyes)

" Mom hum jaldi wapis aa jayenge", Sidharth told his mother.

( Mom, we will be back soon)

" Jaldi kyu?? Aaram se aana.. itne dino baad toh tum dono saath mein kahi ja rahe ho…go and enjoy the party", Sidharth's mother said.

( Why soon?? Come back whenever you want…you both are going out together after a long time…go and enjoy the party)

" Okay,Mom", Sidharth said while Shehnaaz gave her a smile.

They sat in the car and made their way towards the party.

" Hello", Sidharth and Shehnaaz greet Sidharth's client and his wife, the host of the party.

" Welcome to the party ,Mr & Mrs Shekhawat", Sidharth's client said.

Later Sidharth and Shehnaaz got busy in meeting other businessmen and their wifes.

After some time, Shehnaaz was sitting at a table waiting for Sidharth to come who was busy with a businessman discussing their upcoming project.

Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth talking with a woman who was wearing a very revealing dress and continuously flirting with him.

Shehnaaz got jealous seeing a woman flirting with her husband, her man.

Shehnaaz saw the woman laughing at something and keeping her hand on Sidharth's arm.

Seeing this, Shehnaaz was burning with jealousy. She wants to go there and rip that woman's hand away from her Sidharth.

A waiter was crossing her table when she stopped him and picked the glass, drinked it in one gulp in anger.

" Ess chudail ki himmat bhi kese hui mere pati par dorre dalne ki. Kaise bandar ki tarah chipak rahi hai Sidharth ke saath. Aur yeh Sidharth bhi ess chipkali ko kuch nhi khe rahe", Shehnaaz mumbled. She looked a little drunk.

( How dare this witch tried to flirt with my husband??She is clingy to my Sidharth and moreover he is not saying anything to that lizard)

She balanced herself and somehow moved towards Sidharth. She went close to Sidharth and removed that witch's hand away from Sidharth.

" Baby…mein aap ka kab se wait kar rahi hu", Shehnaaz said in a baby voice, hugging Sidharth in front of everyone.

( Baby…where have you been?? I was waiting for you from a long time)

Sidharth was shocked seeing Shehnaaz like this.

He smelled something and understood everything.

" Excuse me", Sidharth said to his clients and brought Shehnaaz to the side.