Chapter 22:- Bua or Mami??

Next day,

Sidharth's mother  was making arrangements for her sister's welcome. She had even asked Sidharth to come early.

In the evening,

Shehnaaz was in the kitchen with Ishani, making snacks for the guests. Sidharth had gone to the airport to pick up his aunt and her family.

" Rohini!! Kitne time baad mil rahe hai hum", Sidharth's mother said, hugging her.

( Rohini!! We are meeting after a long time.)

" Didi", Rohini said, happily hugging her sister.

( Sister!!)

Rohini and her family meet with other family members.

" Yeh Ishani hai Aarav ki wife aur yeh Shehnaaz hai Sidharth ki wife", Sidharth's mother introduced them.

( She is Ishani, Aarav's wife and She is Shehnaaz, Sidharth's wife.)

" Yeh tumhari Rohini Masi hai, yeh tumhare Mohan moosa ji hai aur yeh inka beta Sachin hai", Sidharth's mother introduced.

( She is your aunt Rohini, uncle Mohan and their son, Sachin)

Shehnaaz and Ishani touch her and her husband's feet, taking blessings.

" Khush raho", They said, blessing them.

( Bless you)

" Hello Bhabhi", Sachin said happily.

He was looking at Shehnaaz differently.

" Hello", Ishani and Shehnaaz replied to him.

" Sidharth bhai aur Aarav bhai bhut hi kismat wale hai ki unhe aapki jaisi sundar wifes mili hai", Sachin said smirking.

( Sidharth and Aarav are very lucky to have such beautiful wifes.)

Shehnaaz felt uncomfortable under his gaze but ignored it.

" Yeh toh sach kha Sachin ne", Rohini said, gaining their attention.

( Sachin is telling the truth. Both of you are very beautiful.)

Later, everyone sat at the dining table having their dinner happily.

Sidharth's mother was very happy seeing her sister after a long time.

After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms.

Shehnaaz was sitting in front of the mirror, thinking about Sachin. She was feeling very uncomfortable in his presence, was not getting any good vibes from him but she doesn't know the reason.

Her thoughts broken hearing Sidharth entering the room. He looked at her through the mirror for a few seconds before entering the washroom to take a shower.

Shehnaaz changed her clothes and was about to slip in bed covers when Sidharth exited the washroom.

Shehnaaz was shocked to see him standing only in a towel wrapped around his waist.

She was drooling over his bare muscular chest, making Sidharth smirk.

" Done checking me out or what more?", Sidharth said smirking, making Shehnaaz lower her eyes in shyness.

" Essa kuch nahi hai", Shehnaaz said, hurriedly lying on the bed and covering her face with a blanket.

( It's nothing like that)

Sidharth chuckled seeing her like this. He wore his pyjamas and slipped in the bed covers beside her.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest, making her back collide with his bare chest.